Chapter 1

Here Story continues after the Abhira's accident.

While Aaira is going to the Hospital she sees an accident happened on the way. She feels someone close to her is in danger and stops the car.

After seeing Abhira she feels an instant connection towards her. She checks her pulse and takes her to AH Hospital and tell her nurse to check her details from the bag and inform Abhira family members.

On the otherside Armaan gets to know about Abhira and rushes to hospital.

After Reaching Hospital Nurse asks him to fill mandatory form.

Here Same as shown in serial Armaan knows nothing about abhira except her name. He calls her friend and fills the details. He feels angry thinking he know nothing about abhira and thought to know more about her once she recovers.

Aaira treats abhira and she is out of danger. While Aaira feels very attached to her. Seeing abhira reminds her of her parents.

Armaan Asks nurse can see abhira. While she informs him to wait for sometime as doctor is treating her.

After Treating Abhira.. Aaira goes out, At the sametime Ruhi comes to Hospital and talks to Armaan regarding abhira. Both Armaan and Aaira fails to see each other.

Armaan informs Ruhi that abhira is still unconscious and they both go to see abhira.

Nurse Informs armaan that abhira is out of danger but is unconscious. They goes to see her. Armaan talks to abhira and apologises to her and asks her to wake up soon as he is missing her.

Ruhi Gets jealous seeing Armaan's concern and care for Abhira.

He and ruhi wait outside the cabin for abhira to gain conscious.

Once Abhira opens her eyes she see herself in hospital and remembers the accident. She recalls the accident and thinks some intentionally did the accident as they don't want her to work on the case and is determined to bring the justice to the poor people.

Armaan see abhira got conscious and runs inside, asks abhira about her whereabouts and how she met with an accident. While abhira sees ruhi with armaan and gets angry, she tells him not to bother about her and return to home, as she is not his real wife. she will come back once she gets discharged.

But Armaan says he will stay back with her to take care of her where Ruhi Interrupts him saying Dadisa is calling him home for some information related to case.

Here in the family None knows about Abhira's accident except Ruhi. Everyone in the family is angry with her except madhav as she has taken case against dadisa.

Armaan Informs abhira that he is going to home but will be back before tomorrow morning.

Once Armaan leaves abhira feels sad for herself and thinks that none care about her, she have to think about herself and once the case gets closed she thought to move to another place after divorcing armaan and freeing him from unwanted relationship.

Aiara passes by corridor and sees that Abhira is alone and Sad. Seeing Abhira reminds her of her mother so she thought to cheer her.

Aaira mentions herself as a doctor who is treating her and asks about her details.

When abhira tells her name she remembers her brother and parents and gets emotional and asks more deyails.about her family,but she gets disappointed to know that abhira is an orphan who got married to Armaan

Aaira Belevies her Sister/Brother Stays with her mother. She and Arjun appointed best team to find about Akshu details.

She asks abhira about her husband who is not in hospital when she is in this state, abhira covers about armaan while aaira feels suspiscious.

Aaira indulge her in normal talks and she came to know basic details that abhira is still studying and doing her internship.

Aaira asks her regarding early marriage when she is still studying. Where Abhira informs due to situations she has to get married early.(she didn't mention akshu's death)

Both Sisters talks to each other's for long time until there conversation gets interrupted by nurse who informs Aaira there is emergency. Both feels good talking to each other.

After that chit-chat Abhira feels good and thinks that if ever she had an elder sibling then their bond will be same as this but she didn't get any chance to experience it. As she is an only child and in poddar house also no one is that much close to her.

Ruhi always fight with her, Rohit left before she could make a bond. Charu talks to her whenever she wants something, while thinking all these and from the time her life became after coming to poddar house she determines to do prioritize herself than poddar family she doses-off.

That was it for today. Hope you liked the update, Do Vote and comment your opinion.

Stay tuned for next update.