Chapter 10

Aaira is waiting for abhira outside the park, she receives call on her mobile at first she ignores it as she is very excited to meet abhita, but after multiple calls she decides to check it incase of emergency from hospital.

She attends the call, Her assistant asks for some details related to patient, she check the information on mobile and gives it to her assitant

At the same time armaan drops abhira in the park, He see the empty park and says "No one is here i think your friend didnt reach yet ask her to come back tomorrow, let's go home.

As Aaira is checking the details, she went back to her car so armaan missed to see her, but abhira see aaira's car and says my friend reached that is her car you can go now. Armaan goes after bidding bye to abhira.

After giving required details, aaira disconnects the call and comes out of the car to see abhira waiting for her, she is very excited to see abhira. She immediately runs towards abhira and hugs her tightly. Abhira gets surprised by the sudden hug, she too hugs her back.

Abhira: "kya hua di. Sab teek hain na?

Aaira still hugging her replies :sab teek hai..

Abhira : kuch kaam tha mujse di? aap achanak itni raat ko call karke muje yaha Bulaya.

Aaira breaks the hug and asks shockingly : tune kya Bola abhi abhi.. mujhe.. di kaha?

Seeing her shocked expression abhira nervously replies yesterday she asked her to consider her as elder sister.. so that's the reason she called her di but if she didn't like It. She won't call her..

Aaira cuts her and says "tum muje di hi bulana.. mujhe bahut acha laga.

Abhira : ab batao kya kaam hai mujse?

Aaira : kuch kaam nahi hai par main tujse eek important baath batane call kiya tha.

Abhira : ohh teek hain.. batado app kya batane wala ho

Aaira : abhira jo main tumhe abb batane wala hu vo sunkar muje pata nahi tum kaise react karoge par(she says little bit nervously)

Abhira cuts her and say aap itna tension kyu le raheho di.. aap jo bi kahenge main sununga aap itna gabraye math aaram see bool dejiye.

Aaira thinks kaise batao use.. first I will ask her how much does she know about us.

Aaira : tumhare mumma, pappa aur family me kon hai?

Hearing mumma and family abhira remember her mother who is her mother and father.

Abhira : meri family mein sirf mumma and me hoon. Par ab voh bhi nahi hain.

Aaira: tumhare pappa aur siblings?

Abhira : nahi hain

Aaira : tumne kabhi pappa ke bare me nai poocha apni mumma se?

Abhira then tell her how she asked her mother about father and how she explained she had an accident before delivery after that she didn't remember anything about her past life, not even her father. She tried asking the doctor to know about the people who admitted her, but they don't have any information about her..doctor said they both would have died if those people wouldn't admit her on time, she was born prematurely, due to accident and she was in hospital for 3 weeks. Her mother gained consciousness after 1 week but she don't have memory of anyone or her past life she just remembered her name akshara. Her mother restarted her life in mussorie. After hearing that I never asked her about father but her mother said sometimes she has blur memories of her father.

Aaira asks what if your father comes searching for you? Will you accept them?

Abhira replies she is angry on them as they didn't make any effort to search her mother and her as her mumma is 7 months pregnant before delivery.