Chapter 12

Charu goes to home and see her cousins are chatting in hall with vidya, chachi and dadi.

They asks her how come she is early today, she says as they don't have much work dev sir told us to leave early.

Chachi says "tum akele aye ho" abhira kaha hain?

Charu replies she asked abhira to come with her but she denied to come with me.

Krish asks why did she deny you both used to go together to office some times.

Charu says during dadi court case bhabhi asked lift from me but I denied as I am angry on her. I think she didn't forget that yet.

Kiara says even I feel bhabhi is intentionally coming late to avoid taking to us.

Krish says its nothing like that yesterday she celebrated with us.

Charu says even I feel same as kiara because bhabhi is not talking properly to me from few days, she is jovial to almost everyone in the office. But with me she is maintaining distance.

Ruhi listens this and thinks I hope abhira and armaan didn't patch up yet and abhira should be angry on armaan too like rest of the family.

Chachi scolds charu and says you could have given her lift how many times she helped you but you couldn't even give her a ride to office.

Vidya says I will ask armaan to drop her our kids goes in car wherever they go but abhira didn't take any car with her she goes by public transport.

Chachi says abhira is independent not like our house kids. She is married to armaan but she didn't take single penny from him. She pays college fees with her money, she buys accessories, food and required things with her money if anyone would have been in her place they would definitely take situation in their favour and enjoy the luxuries being armaan's wife and bahu of this family.

Ruhi thinks to take situation in her favour asks vidya what would have hapenned if abhira takes help from charu, both are coming to same house. If she keeps her attitude aside she would have come home by now not waiting for public transport.

Chary says bhabhi told me she going out with her friends I thinks she will take some time to come home.

Vidya asks did she went out with your office colleagues

Charu says no, she went out with a lady I don't know who is she.

Chachi says let her spend time with her friends, if she comes home earlier even though she tries helping us at the end she will get bashings from the family. Let her enjoy with her friends, poor girl she already lost her mother who is her only family, from the time she came here she is not happy. After that they talk to each other for sometime and goes back to their rooms.

On the otherside aaira takes abhira to her home oberio mansion. Abhira see the house from outside and thinks it is like palace, bigger than poddar house.

Aaira takes her inside the house and show the house. Abhira see total house and says it is very beautiful, She shows abhira all the rooms in the house and asks her which room did she like the most. All the rooms are good but she liked Upstairs left room very much, aaira says then it is your room from now, she also informs abhira she will renovate it according to her taste. Abhira says it is not necessary di, I can stay like that no need to do changes for me. Aaira doesn't agree for this she asks abhira if mumma would have told you this would you deny her. Abhira gets slient hearing it she don't know what to answer she would have definitely taken it from her mother. Aaira says so that means you would take it from mumma not from me you don't consider me as your sister right? Still do you think of me as outsider, Abhira says it is nothing like that Di, I consider you as my sister please don't say like that ok I will tell you what all need to modify in the room. Aaira gets happy hearing this.