Chapter 9

After college, abhira directly comes to home as she don't have to go to office today.

Chachi see her and asks her how come she is early today?

Abhira replies "dev sir told her to take off today". Chachi talks with her for sometime and then she goes to her room.

Armaan messages her asking is she ready, he will be home in sometime
Abhira then remembers armaans call and goes to get ready.

She gets ready and comes down, chachi asks her where is she going as abhira told her she don't have office today.
Abhira replies armaan told her to get ready as they are going out
She asks "where? Are you going to any client party

Abhira says she don't have any idea, armaan didn't mention her anything , he just asked her to get ready.
Ruhi also comes there and see abhira is going out.

Chachi says if there is client party then they would have known and by looking at ruhi she says armaan is taking her out for date.
Abhira replies its nothing like that
Ruhi thinks if there is no client party, then where armaan is taking abhira? She decides to go with them to keep an eye on them.

Vidya comes down and see them. Manisha says armaan and abhira are going out.

Ruhi says she will also go with them. Chachi replies they are couple going out to spend sometime together, what will you do with them, you will become third wheel there she asks her to stay at home. Vidya also tells ruhi to stay back.

Armaan calls abhira and asks her to come out he is waiting outside for her. She bids bye to vidya,manisha and goes out.

Ruhi gets disappointed as she missed to go out with them and Abhira is not talking to her.

Armaan picks abhira, she asks him where are they going. He asks her to wait for sometime as it is a surprise for her.

She says she likes surprises very much, but now she want to know what is it. Armaan asks her to wait for 10 min more.

Armaan stops his car near restaurant and asks abhira to get down. She says "is there any party going on here".
Both goes inside, armaan takes her to his favourite place. He says he bought her here to celebrate her 1st case. He would have bought her here yesterday only but due to family issues they couldn't come. So he thought to do it today. Abhira gets happy to see armaan care, she thanks him for the surprise. He orders her favourite food and they talk for sometime. He asks her about her injuries. She says it's fine now, it will heal in 2 days.

In mussorie, arjun goes to akshu's resort again to enquire about abhira. He goes to manager who informed about akshu's death. He asks her about akshu's child. Manager see him and thinks he might be one of the yuvraj men to track abhira. Manager says he don't know about her.

On listening her arjun thinks so aaira has a sister and manager is hesitating to say more thinking he might harm her.

Arjun says he is police officer. He has a relation with akshu as she is dead he want to reconcile with her family. Manager still hesitates, to give details of abhira, so arjun shows his ID.

Manager says akshu had a daughter her name is abhira. She loves abhira very much, but after her death she shifted from here. He asks do you have any photo of her and any idea on where did she go? Manager says he don't know where did abhira go but he had abhira and akshu picture, he shows the pic in which both akshu and abhira are there.

Arjun takes a photo of pic in his mobile and thanks him. Arjun thinks he got to know about abhira, now he have to search for her, but thinks how to inform it to aaira as she is expecting he will bring her sister. He thinks to share abhira pic with his police friends and detectives to fast forward the search .He thought to send the pic to aaira and calls her.

Aaira who is impatiently waiting for his call attends it immediately. She asks him about her sibling. Is it a bother or sister?. Arjun says relax she has sister he got some information about her but, She asks what hapenned is she ok?. She is ok but after your mother's death,She shifted to somewhere here no one know where did she go. Aaira gets disappointed hearing it. Arjun says here one good news is I got her pic. She asks him forward it to her immediately and also share it to detectives to search for her. Arjun cheers her and say dont be sad,now we got her pic.,We will find her soon. She says ok. Arjun cuts the call and share the pic.

Aaira opens the pic and see abhira with akshu. She gets emotional seeing her mothers pic as she is same even after 20 years and she got shocked to see abhira woth her mother in pic. She realises abhira is her sister. She remembers how she always feels connection with abhira, how she can't see her sad in park, back then how she got worried about her accident and the times she is in hospital, how she felt like she is like family to her, how her name resemblance her parents name. All the moments she spend with abhira comes infront of her.she is happy to know abhira is her sister. She thought to go and meet her immediately but she realises she don't have abhira number. She thinks they have met many times but they have not exchanged numbers. Destiny made them meet each other but shr didn't recognize her sister. She always felt vonnection with her, She realises abhira has met am accident, Mobile number from any of family will be given there.
She quickly calls the nurse and asks her to get the forms on abhira accident day. She checks the forms and removes abhira form. She note down the mobile number and tells the nurse to call the number and ask about abhira. It is armaan's number.

Nurse calls the number, armaan didn't see the call as he is talking to abhira.
Nurse informs the same to aaira. Aaira asks her to call until the person lifts the call. She is eagerly waiting to talk to abhira. To inform abhira that she is her elder sister. She also gets scared what if abhira doesn't believe her.

Armaan and abhira chit chat to each other while having dinner. After dinner, armaan orders ice cream as abhira likes it very much. After having ice cream armaan takes the mobile to call his father as his father wants to give something to abhira. He opens the mobile and see few missed calls from unknown number. He realizes that he didn't check his mobile after reaching restaurant. He told her.about missed calls from unknown number. Abhira say him to call back may be it is something important.

He was about to call back but again he receives the call from the same number as the nurse was calling him continuously as told by aaira. He lifts her call and asks who is it. Nurse informs them she was calling from AH hospital, she needs to talk to abhira. As you have mentioned your contacts in abhira form,I have called you. He gets worried hearing it and asks is there any problem with her. Nurse says no, she need some information from her and asks him to please pass the phone to abhira or share her number.
He pass the phone to abhira and says some one wants to talk to you from AH hospital. He asks her to talk to them, while he gets the car. Here nurse pass the call to aaira.
Abhira takes the phone and asks "Hello who is this"?
Aaira gets very happy listening abhira voice and she doesn't reply back to her.
Abhira asks her once again after hearing no reply from the other side she thinks the call got disconnected.
Aaira says "abhira" very slowly.
Abhira listens it and thinks is it aaira.
The voice is very similar to her.
Abhira asks her again "is it you aaira di"
Aaira is very emotional after hearing her sister voice asks "abhira are you.ok"
Abhira replies she is fine and asks Is there anything important you called me at this time.
Aaira asks "yes it is very important, can we meet now"
Abhira says she is on the way to home
Aaira asks "tell me the address I will come and pick you up"
Abhira asks what hapenned is everything ok?
Aaira says yes, I want to meet you now.
Abhira says ok.. and says they can meet at the same park where they met before
Aaira asks her number both exchange their numbers and bids bye.

Abhira goes to the car. Armaan asks her what happenned is everything alright.. why they called you at this time.
Abhira thinks what to say armaan and replies a friend of her called, she want to meet me now.
Armaan says it's very late ask her to meet tomorrow as papa is eating for us.

Abhira says papa is waiting? Why ?
Armaan says to talk to you he didnt meet you from many days so he wants to talk to you, he asks her to meet her frind tomorrow.
Abhira replies no no I think it is very important she had asked me to meet now. I will quickly meet her and talk to.your papa.
Armaan says ok and asks where should he drop her?
Abhira inform him to drop her at the park on the way to home.
Aaira quickly starts from the hospital to meet abhira.
Aaira drives very fastly as she is very eager to meet abhira.
She reached the park first and waits for abhira.

That was it for today, please do vote and comment your opinion.
Next part after 150+ votes.

Stay tuned for next update.