Chapter 17

Abhira goes out and see vihaan's car parked at some distance neat poddar house. She goes there, vihu and adi gets happy seeing her. Vihu and adi complains she didn't come to meet them today.

She replies she was busy with assignments which she completed just now. Thats why she can't come today. Vihaan starts the car and asks abhira about food places nearby for dinner she informs him about near by restaurant he says he is very hungry let's grab some quick dunner and then will have ice cream. Adi says he wants to eat pizza   they go to near by restaurant and orders  pizza and ice cream . Abbira asks vihu why they both didn't have dinner as it is past dinner time. He says aaira is busy with work and he didn't like the food cooked by maid so he and adi thought to have something outside. Abhira says ok, he asks her about  dinner she says she was busy with assignments and about to have some desert at the same time i got call from you, So thought to have something outside , they talked to each other for sometime and then they received the order they had dinner peacefully and then started to poddar house.

On the other side after abhira left ruhi asks armaan

Ruhi : armaan abhira ka Koi bhai yaa behan hai ?

Armaan : ha uske ek behan hai.

Ruhi : par vo Hume kyu nahi Bataya?

Armaan : usko kuch hi din pagle pata chala unke bare mei

Kaira : is liye bhabhi ghar late arahi hai kya?

Armaan : ha jab bhi usse time hai vo uske di ka ghar Jarahi hain unse time spend karne

Krish : bhaiya meine kuch din pehle yaha park mein bhabhi ko ek lady ke saath bf Karte huye dekha? Kya woh uski behan hai

Armaan : pata nahin shayad wahi hogi

Krish : ha bhaiya bhabhi kush thi uss din aur bahut smile kar rahe thi Hamare ghar par meine kabhi itna kush nahi dekha

Everyone gets shocked hearing it , and looks at him krish says sorry Maine joh dekha vahi kaha

Charu : ha Maine bhi dekha ek lady ko bhabhi ko pick Karte huye office se kabhi kabhi

Aryan : tho armaan bhaiya kaisi hein bhabhi ki family apne Bataya he nahi uske bate mein

Armaan : meine Mila nahi unse but jaha tak abhira ne bataya vo log bahut pyaare hain aur voh usse bahut pyaar Karter hain specially uske di

They talk to each other for sometime and disperses to their rooms.

Ruhi goes to armaans room and asks him to give divorce to abhira now

Armaan asks her what happenned to her suddenly why is she talking about his divorce now she replies he don't need to consider abhira as his responsibility as her sister is there to take care of her.

Armaan didn't reply anything to her, he says he don't want to talk about this matter now. Ruhi thinks armaan is not in good mood now she will talk to him tomorrow.

She goes back to her room, charu comes out while talking to dev she talks to him for sometime and see abhira coming inside after her night out with her family.

Charu disconnects the call immediately seeing her , abhira asks her what is she doing here now? Charu says she came here to take fresh air and asks did she had ice cream out . Abhira nods and asks her why she didn't come to office today? Charu shocks hearing it and  says she has some work in college so she couldn't come and she already informed dev air about it, he gave me the permission. Abhira says ok and goes to her room. ruhi saw their conversation and thinks something
is going on between with them and she will find about it and inform it to armaan

Next morning abhira and armaan does their daily chores and goes to college and office respectively after everyone left for thier respective works, ruhi calls her bnani and asks her to meet somewhere as she wants to tell something important to her . They both plans to meet at near by cafe.

Ruhi meets her bnani and asks about Manish and his health. Suwarna says he is fine but he is worried about you. You should move on from armaan and marry nice guy who loves and cares for you. We will find a good match for you  just go and meet him if you are ready and thinks the guy is perfect then only we will proceed further, but ruhi denies her, She says armaan will give divorce to abhira their relationship will complete in 1 month time or may be before. She says she knows about armaan and she loves him and he too loves me so he will give her divorce Yesterday I asked armaan regarding divorce he will give divorce to abhira and after that we both will marry after convincing dadi and family. Armaan said he will give our relationship a chance after his divorce with abhira. Suwarna is some what happy heading the news but she didn't trust armaan fully. So she asks ruhi to be careful. Ruhi says ok, they both order food there.

Aaira who came to same Cafe with vihaan had their food over there as vihaan likes it very much. They packed some desert for abhira and adi,vihaan went to get the car meanwhile aaira who saw suwarna was very angry seeing her, she was about to leave not wanting to stay there after seeing her because if she stay there she will definitely scold her. When she is leaving she heard them mentioning abhira's name this got her attention because she don't want abhira to be associated with goenkas. So she sat in the table beside them and heard the total conversation she is very angry after hearing everything and she got to know that ruhi loves armaan who is abhira's husband and she also know about the contract matter and told it to goenka's.

She also knows about their contract marriage . She is very angry on armaan as she married her sister and loved ruhi,  she was about to call abhira but vihaan calls her asking her where abouts as he got the car. She gets in the car and calls abhira but as she is busy in college she didn't see aaira's calls. She gets angry vihaan who saw her angry asks about the matter and see her calling abhira. Vihaan asks her to call after 1 hour as she will be in her classes now. Aaira nods, vihaan drops aaira in her hospital and goes back home.

Aaira is very angry on ruhi and armaan as they both spoiled abhira life . She leaves a message to abhira to meet her after office hours. Aaira calls her detective friend and asks him to give total information about armaan and ruhi as soon as possible.he says he will give all the information about them by evening. She thanks him and disconnects the call.

Ruhi after having her lunch with bnani going back to poddar house on the way she see charu going in some one's car and they both are very close to each other. She follows them going to a restaurant and hears their conversation and get to know that both are in love with each other. She goes back home thinking about them. She also remembers charu conversation with abhira late night. So she thinks abhira also knows about it but hiding it from family. She thought to disclose it to armaan and his family and remove abhira from armaans life.

Abhira after completing her college goes to office she again saw charu missing from her desk again and thinks she didnt come to office today also. She thought to complete her work early today and goes to hospital and meet her sister as she messaged her to come and meet her. Aaira after completing her shift was about to call abhira  but she receives call from her detective friend. She lifts the call and asks did he get any information about them. He replies he got all the information about them and asks him to come and meet in his home. She says ok and starts to her friends home.

Abhira after completing her work comes to hospital but didnt find aaira in her cabin. She waits there for sometime  nisha comes there and see abhira she says aaira went out just now, abhira says di called me here to talk something important where did she go, is there any emergency? Nisha replies mam got a call after the call, she left the hospital hurriedly, nisha asks her to wait as aaira will come in sometime. Abira decides to wait for sometime.

Armaan calls abhira and tells her, he is going to home and he will pick her on the way. Abhira says she came to meet her sister  armaan says he will pick her from hospital. Abhira waits for sometime and calls aaira she told abhira to go to poddar house, she will come and meet her there itself as it will take some more time for her so abhira goes to poddar house with armaan.

Precap : big dhamaka💥💥

That's all for today, please do vote and comment your opinion.

Next part after 280+ votes, stay tuned for next update.