Chapter 3

Abhira reaches the park and thinks about behavior of Armaan which changes so much due to the case.

She is shattered and heartbroken thinking no one in the family believes and supports her. She remembers her mumma and thinks if her mumma is alive then she wouldn't face these kind of problems. She remembers her mumma and the happy moments with her and cries missing her.

Aaira is going to home after attending an emergency see that some familiar figure in the park and stops the car. She goes to park and see Abhira sitting on a bench and crying. Seeing Abhira crying Aaira heart goes to her. Usually Aaira is very strong personality and doesn't show up her emotion much but seeing Abhira mainly her name which reminds her of her parents she has a soft corner towards her.

She goes to abhira and keeps her hand on her. Here Abhira who is thinking about her mumma feels someone hand and calls her mumma. After turning back she is disappointed to see Aaira and wipes her tears.

Aaira saw abhira's face which is swollen due to crying. She asks "kya hua abhira... tum itnee raat ko yahaan kyon ho? aur tum kyon ro rahe ho?"

Abhira see Aaira and also remembers about their conversation during her hospital stay. Seeing her lost somewhere Aaira asks her once again. She thinks not to share her issues and armaan behavior to Aaira and spoil her mood.

Abhira replies nothing has happened she just remembered her parents and thinking about them which was not convincible for aaira. But she thought not to drag the issue.

She thought to change abhira's mood and thinks by looking at her face she has been crying for long time and she might not even have her dinner. She asks her "Tune dinner kiya?"

Abhira looks at her and replies no and says she don't have mood to have dinner now.

Aaira says "hame booke pet sona nahi chaahie aur tume 2 din pahle tumhara accident bhi hua tho tume khana khake medicines bhi lena hein". This words reminds her of her mumma even she used to say the same when she don't want to have dinner.

Seeing abhira lost again aaira says "main naa nahin suna chahta hu, tum mere saath dinner kar rahe hain" that's all.

Abhira Tries to protest but aaira again says consider this as request or order from me as your doctor. So she accepts it as she feels even though they know each other from very short span but she is very caring and loving towards her, she feels connection towards her like her mumma.

Both gets up and goes towards the car.. Aaira observes abhira having difficulty in walking and thought to help her and asks about her bandage change. Abhira forgets to change bandage also it is little bit red due to continuous walking. Aaira see that and scolds her while changing the bandage and informs her not to stress her leg much.

She takes car to the stall near by, says abhira to stay inside due to her injured leg and bring noodles for both of them. While eating both started to talk. Aaira observes abhira is eating absent mindedly ,and asks if she doesn't like noodles they can go to her house and eat something else.

Abhira replies she likes noodles very much she is just thinking about something. Aaira says I don't know what has happened in your life but don't think about things that has already happened. Only think about what can we do now, what did we learn from the situation and how can we emerge strong from that situation.

By Listening her words abhira thinks no matter what happens she won't back-off from the case. which is her 1st independent case and also very important to her carrier. In this 3 months she will concentrate on her studies ,internship after that she will move to other place for her job.

Abhira asks her why is she so caring
And understanding towards her even if they don't have any relationship.

Aaira replies she reminds her of some one whom she love(her parents).

On the other side armaan searches for abhira but he couldn't find her. He calls her but abhira doesn't answer his call because she didn't take her mobile while coming out from home.

He regrets thinking about his behavior towards abhira and the words which he said to her in anger.

He cries thinking about her and says "abhira tum kahaan ho,please mujhe maaph kar do main phir kabhee tumse aise hurt karane vaale shabd nahin kahoonga".

He searched for her everywhere and returns back to home to see if she reached home. He runs to his room and gets disappointed seeing the empty room. He again tries calling her and hears the ring tone coming from inside the room. He sees her mobile and thinks she forgot to take her mobile while going out.

He again rushes outside as she didn't take her mobile and also didn't reach home till now. He is scared as it is very late night, she is alone, had an accident before 2 days. He gets scared and prays for her safety.

He knows she is a very strong person, can take care of herself but remembers her shattered face and hurtful looks she gave to him when she asks him to check her files once, which he didn't do coming in ruhi and fufasaa words and also his love towards his dadi. He regrets his behaviour towards her but from childhood he is like that he thinks about his family more than himself, as he is tensed about his dadi and also everyone from family were disappointed with abhira as she is standing against dadi. He also raised his voice on her but now looking in to the situation he is very much disappointed at himself.

Armaan goes to his car and thinks to search abhira again but gets shocked to see abhira is sitting in garden bench and thinking some thing, he sighs in releif that abhira is safe and goes towards her.

On the other hand After having dinner and talks with Aaira her mood was somewhat better and she thought to go home Aaira offers to drop her which she didn't deny because she can't walk back to home again with the injured leg. Aaira drops her home and asks her to eat in time and also take care of wounds not to stress her leg and leaves.

Abhira walks inside slowly she is not in mood to face anyone from armaan's family now, so she sits in the garden for some time to take fresh air before going inside.

At the same time Armaan see her and calls her, At first she doesn't reply him so he calls her again she turns back and see armaan.

She asks "Did you see the files or is there anything remaining you want to say me again"

Armaan gets sad hearing her but he know the mistake is his this time. He goes to her and kneels down infront of her, holds her hand and apologizes her

Abhira please forgive me i will not do this again I will never scold you again without hearing your point of view. I know my sorry can't erase the hurtful words i told you but seeing same colored files in your hand I thought your stealing important points from my file to win the case. You know right how much my family and my Dadi matters to me. They are my life and I can't see them sad and also i don't want my dadi to land in jail. I know I behaved like an idiot without thinking anything but please forgive me i will never do that again. I promised your mother i will take care of you but I couldn't do it properly but from now on I will listen to your perspective also please forgive me.

Abhira says to armaan to getup first and then talk to her but he says he will getup only after she forgives him. He requests her to forgive him as abhira don't want him to kneel down infront of her says that she forgave him half heartedly.

He gets up and thanks her for forgiving and says he will never do this mistake in his life again, To which abhira says why are saying about whole life.. I am your wife only for next 3 months after that she will go from his life. He can start his life with his "chit-wali" ladki. She also says she forgave him as he got to know his mistake and apologized to her , he is not her real husband and she will leave his life after 3 months but his family will be there for him whole life. she also says she has no one in her life she thinks him and his family are hers but now she knows no one in family considers as her own and now she also doesn't have any expectation from them but she will never forget the hurtful words he said to her and goes inside.

That was it for today. Hope you like this update, please do vote and comment your opinion.

Stay tuned for next update.