Chapter 10: Apologies

Foxy peeked his head out of Parts and Service then walked out and closed the door. He ran through the Main Hall, calling out her name. He reached the main party room, only to see Mangle decorating the tables with balloons and flowers.
"Mangle!" He yelled. She looked up and soon all her attention was focused on him.
"Foxy!" She cried. She ran up to him, and with out any warning, she gave Foxy a big hug. She let go and became a small shade of pink.
"Oh my gosh, Foxy! I am so sorry for a couple nights ago! I was just so into it and it was my fault and-" He interrupted her.
"It be okay, lass. It be me own fault fer runnin' away like t'at, really. I feel really bad and shouldn't of abandoned ye." He stood there, silent for a couple of seconds, then spoke again. "Would it be okay if we can be friends again...?" He slowly asked. Mangle smiled. "Of course, big pirate man." She said as she hugged him one more time. Foxy could feel himself heat up, a sort of passion rising to his cheeks the more time she hugged him. Foxy once again felt happy, and not even the slightest bit of sad. For once, he hugged back really tight considering Foxy was a rather tall man, whist Mangle was a small, petite woman.
"Uh...Captain...you're kinda squishing me..." Mangle said. Foxy realized this and let go.
"S-sorry lass...I got a bit too carried away..." He chuckled as his face once again heated up. Mangle smiled. There was a sort of awkward silence for a while, then Mangle spoke up.
"Well I gotta go...okay?" Foxy nodded, still stuck in a daze, looking at her pretty hair, and make up, as she waved by to him and headed off. Foxy didn't move a muscle and caught himself staring at her. He shook his head and sighed. Foxy walked down the halls and quietly entered Parts and Service. As he switched on the light, there stood a very unhappy Freddy, and a careless Bonnie and Chica.
"What were you doing out of Parts and Service?" Freddy questioned.
"Oh Uh.... I was... Uhm... Torturing me counterpart! Oh t'at no good bildgerat son of a bitch!" Foxy cursed. Freddy raised an eyebrow and looked at Foxy.
"Alright then... I trust you now, Foxy. But not next time, you hear?" Foxy nodded and sat down next to Bonnie and Chica. The faceless Bonnie looked at Foxy, got an old menu from Fredbear's, took out a pen, and wrote something down.
"I never knew you could lie, Foxy." It said. Foxy blushed and chuckled. He put a finger to his lips and shushed Bonnie.
"No one likes snitches." He whispered. Bonnie nodded and fell asleep right as Chica cuddled next to him.