Chapter 11: The New Recruits

Bonbon strummed the strings of his guitar, trying to even out the tune when suddenly, two men approached the restaurant. Bonbon quickly caught glimpse of this and scrambled to a hiding spot under one of the tables. One of the men came in with a rather large box while the other came in with a large crate and a clipboard on top of it.
"What the hell...?" Bonbon thought. The first man, who's name tag read "James", put the more cleaner looking crate over right where Bonbon was hiding, almost crushing his hand. The other man, who's name tag read "Bill", put the more destroyed and tattered box over into Parts and Service. James positioned the crate correctly and looked at Bonbon's guitar on stage. He picked it up and dusted it off.
"What'cha got there, James?" Asked Bill.
"Just one of the lame instruments the animatronics play here. I don't remember who is is..." Said James, sounding like he was trying to puzzle this together.
"The blue one I think. Ya know, red blush, purple eyeshadow, kinda looks like a girl...the gayest look in the world." Both men chuckled at Bill's comment. Bonbon was furious, but tried to keep as silent as possible. Both men stayed silent, then James spoke.
"Alright, let's go. We have more things to deliver soon, okay?" Bill nodded.
"Yeah, let's go. This place gives me an uneasy feeling...." Bill said, sounding a bit scared. Both men left, leaving the clipboard for obviously the manager to sign, and the crate and box. As soon as they left, Bonbon heard a voice, almost feminine.
"Hello? Can someone help a darlin' like me?" It asked. Bonbon looked at the source of the voice, coming from the crate. He looked around the room, looking for something to ply the wooden crate open with. Then he looked at his guitar. Bonbon looked at the shiny red guitar then back at the crate.
"Can someone please help? I need to get out!" Cried the sweet, southern voice. Bonbon looked back at his guitar and picked it up. He knew some sort of sacrifice had to be made, and it couldn't be the nice voice from inside he crate.
"I'm coming, miss!" Bonbon cried. He rushed over to the crate and tried to ply it open with his guitar. After a few dents, Bonbon finally managed to get he crate open. Bonbon gasped, before him was the most absolutely FABULOUS thing he had ever seen. It was a female animatronic, like them, like him. She had bleach blonde hair, a huge pink bow in the back of her hair, a pink and blue dress, blue three inch high heals, and the most (caked) gorgeous make up ever. It was almost as if she was like an animatronic Barbie doll...
"Oh my! Where am I?" She asked in a sweet southern voice.
"Well, you're at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria you fabulous lady!" Bonbon cried with joy. She smiled.
"How wonderful! Would you mind, kind fellow, showing me around?" She asked. Bonbon nodded.
"I'd be delighted." He took her hand and they walked off down the Main Hall.
---
They all examined the box.
"What is it?" Asked Chica.
"I don't know, lass, but it could be dangerous." Said a protecting Foxy.
"Guys, if this was dangerous, do you really think that it would be brought here?" Asked Freddy, crossing his arms. All of them kinda stayed silent then replied with, "No sir". Freddy nodded and pushed everyone out of the way to open the box. He ripped the cardboard with his hands, only to be greeted by packing peanuts.
"Psshh. Typical." He grumbled, shoving all the packing peanuts away. There were at least three layers, to suppose. Finally when Freddy got all the packaging pests out of the way, he took out the item in the box. It was an animatronic girl, no, young woman. She had grey overalls, grey shorts, a small light blue top, white socks with blue stripes, and light blue sneakers. She was clearly damaged, seeing some of her clothes were ripped and re-sewn poorly, her sneakers were dusty, with dirt going up her socks. Her cocoa hair was tangled and messy, and her right arm was missing.
"Hhhhhhhuh." Said Foxy. Even though he was silent, Bonnie also looked puzzled. Freddy gently stood her up. Chica looked around the box while Freddy tried to find an on switch. After looking at the box, Chica found a note that read, "Used for parts". After trying to find a switch, Freddy just couldn't find one.
"I can't seem to find her "on" switch...." He pondered. Freddy then gave up and shrugged it off. He gently sat her in the corner, leaving her to wither like the rest of them.

Little did they know, she was alive more than ever....