Chapter 16: Bonnie and Chica

Bonnie, still startled from the fight four nights ago, woke up to Chica rolling over in his side. She loved him, and she knew he loved her back. Chica was always so nice to him, a bit sarcastic, never rude unlike Foxy, who would shoot sarcastic comments out at Bonnie even though they were friends. Chica opened her eyes and looked at Bonnie. She sighed.
"Even though you're faceless and silent, I still think you have the best personality in the whole world, out of a million people." Bonnie felt himself heat up and tried to kiss Chica, but was disabled due to having no face. Chica frowned.
"I wish you had a face again..." She whispered. Bonnie tapped Chica on the shoulder and pointed to a box on a shelf. Chica looked at the box and ran over to it. She picked up the box off the shelf and placed near Bonnie. Bonnie pointed to the box and Chica opened it and there was a bunch of Fazbear face masks. Bonnie pointed to an extra Bonnie mask in the box. Chica took the mask and Bonnie pointed to a tool chest in the corner. Chica grabbed the tool chest and sat next to Bonnie. She took the mask and put it on him. She then took the screwdriver and screwed the mask on Bonnie's face. Bonnie gazed into Chica's eyes for a minute then held her close and kissed her. Chica let go of the kiss and smiled.
"You're fixed!!" She yelled.
"You be I am, sugar bit!" Bonnie said as they embraced in a hug for the rest of the night.