Chapter 12: Flirtacious indroductions

Even though Foxy had no idea what feeling he was feeling, he loved it. He loves every second of it. It's like his heart would blossom whenever he would see Mangle. He loved her hair, and her make up, and the way she walked, and the clothing she wore, and... Just everything! He was skipping through the halls, and then stopped at Parts and Service. He knocked on the door in a very girly way, and kept knocking in a very annoying way. A very annoyed Bonnie opened the door and Foxy stopped.
"Good Mornin', lad!" Foxy shouted. Bonnie looked at Foxy and then got out the pizzeria menu and a pen and wrote:
"Good Morning to you too, Foxy. Now what do you want?" Foxy just smiled at Bonnie and looked at him.
"Well I thought it would just be a great night to take a stroll around the pizzeria!" Bonnie kinda facepalmed at Foxy's comment.
"We can't cross Toy territory, you know that, right?" Bonnie wrote down. Foxy rolled his eyes.
"Yes, I know t'at but, I have been seein' a Toy and ye and Chica obviously know t'at." Foxy grumbled.
"Yeah, I know, she's your girlfriend." Bonnie wrote down, putting a heart at the end. Foxy blushed and twiddled his fingers and hook.
"She be not me mate, okay? J-just a friend." Foxy said with disappointment in his voice. "Besides, t'is ain't about 'er. T'is is about you, me, and Chica. Now let's go." He took Bonnie's hand and went in Parts and Service, then took the sleeping Chica's hand and quickly exited the room. He raced down the hall, zooming through the Main Hall. He stopped at the Dining Hall, whilst was where Mangle, Bonbon, and Chickadee were. Mangle was talking to Bonbon, discussing their new outfits for his performance show.
"Oh yes, I think that the blue jacket would be much commentary to the OH MY GOD FOXY!!!" Mangle shouted, once Foxy Eason her sight, pushing everything in sight out of the way. She ran over to Foxy and hugged him. She then let go and looked at him.
"What're you doing here?" She smiled.
"Only here t' see me favorite lass!" He grinned back. As Mangle and Foxy sat down and chatted away, the Toy Bonnie and Chica and older Bonnie and Chica just looked at each other. The Toys were the first ones to walk over. Bonnie and Chica walked backwards and away from them.
"Oh stop it! We don't bite!" Chickadee said. Chica stopped walking backwards. She walked towards Chickadee.
"So... You're my replacement, correct?" Asked Chica. Chickadee nodded.
"I heard you like pizza, do you want me to get some?" Chica smiled and Chickadee started to have a conversation with Chica. Bonnie and Bonbon got talking about music and how much of an ass Freddy is. Mangle and Foxy wouldn't stop looking into each other's eyes, constantly talking about pirates and all the treasure in the world.
"I could just imagine those gold coins, all the money in the world, all the treasure in the world...." Mangle drifted off.
"T' only treasure I need right now is you...~" Foxy said sort of seductively. Mangle blushed and giggled.
"Thank you, Captain..." Foxy looked at her and gently cupped her chin on his hook. It wasn't really a good time, but Foxy couldn't wait any longer. He needed to tell her how he truly felt about her.
"No really, I feel like I need ye in me life. Ye would make t'is Captain t' happiest sailor if ye'd be me-" Just as Foxy was going to finish his sentence, Fred walked in. He saw what was going on and got angry.
"Bonbon! Chickadee! Why are you conversing with these...these..." After that, there was a long line of curses that were mixed with nonsensical words that even Foxy couldn't understand. And he spoke pirate. Foxy saw Mangle had worry in her face, the way she quickly stood up and grabbed Foxy's hand to urgently leave. And she did just that. Mangle rushed Foxy right out of the room, and opened the door to Kid's cove. She rushed them into the room and closed and locked the door.
"Are we safe?" Foxy asked. Mangle nodded as Foxy rushed over to hug her with comfort. It was sort of silent until Mangle then spoke quietly.
"So...what were you going to tell me, Foxy?" She looked at him. Foxy looked at her back.

"Mangle, would ye be me first mate?"