Chapter 18: Goodbye

Mangle turned on and opened her eyes. The pizzeria was empty, no stage, no decorations, no nothing. Everything was gone.
The only thing that stood in the room, right across from her, was Foxy. Mangle looked at him. He looked sorrowful. He had something hanging around his neck, almost like a sign.
"Foxy...?" She whispered. He didn't look at her.
"Go away. I be a monster." He grumbled. Mangle looked at him, worried. She walked closer to him then touched his shoulder.
"Foxy... You're aren't a monster-"
"YES I AM!!!" He pounced out of the dark. A ring of blood covered his mouth, blood stained his jacket, and even his hair. Mangle gasped. Foxy stood in front of Mangle as tears stared to stream down his metal cheeks. Mangle came closer and hugged him.
"I did it..." He said, choking up tears and hugging her back. "I really did it... I was out of control... I bit him... And...and...they're putting you out of order..." He cried. Mangle couldn't help but cry too. She tried to shush him, telling him that everything was going to be alright. Foxy nodded and hugged her tighter.
"It was my fault...." Foxy whimpered.
"Damn right it was." A southern accent claimed. Fred, Bonbon and Chiki stood in the middle of the room.
"Now because of you, we're gonna be scrapped, you piece of shit." Said Fred. Mangle frowned at Fred.
"Just stop, Fred. I love him, and that's all that matters, okay? Now go fuck yourself." Mangle said with pure bitterness. Fred was shocked, but then backed away, not wanting his mouth to get him into even bigger trouble than it has in the past. Mangle looked at Foxy in faith. Foxy just wanted to cry. Mangle looked at her chest for a minute, then took something gold off. It was a locket. She glanced into Foxy's eyes and put the locket on him. Foxy looked at her and then kissed her on the lips. Mangle then parted the kiss and whispered her final words to him:
"Never forget me, no matter what the situation, no matter what the cost. I love you, Mister Foxy sir, love, my big pirate man. And you will always be the greatest captain in my book." She kissed him on the forehead and parted in one last hug. Mangle let go of the hug and waved goodbye to him as he watched her be carried away into a box, off to the farthest neverlands never to be seen for a long time.