Chapter 13: Mixed Feelings

Mangle was speechless.
"Really...?"
"Mangle, ye be t' most beautiful vixen I have ever met. From Yer gorgeous pink hair, t' Yer mysteriously amazing personality, ye make t'is Captain feel something special." Foxy gave Mangle a warm smile. "So...? Would ye want t' be me mate...?" Mangle looked at him then grinned. She cuddled next to him.
"Of course." Foxy smiled with joy. "Oh thank ye, kind lass! Ye don't know how happy ye made me!" Mangle got closer to Foxy and beckoned him to bend down a bit. Foxy was curious on what she was doing and did just that. Mangle smiled and kissed Foxy on the lips. Foxy was shocked at first, but kissed back. The kiss lasted ten more seconds and right after they cuddled and hugged. It was all great until there was a loud crash heard in the dining area.
"What was t'at?" Foxy asked. Mangle shrugged.
"Let's check it out. I hope none of my friends are hurt." She worried. Mangle and Foxy opened the door to Kid's cove and saw something pure horrible.
Fred and Freddy were fist fighting, blood and oil coming down Freddy's head and the Toys and older models shivered in fear in a corner. Fred charged towards Freddy and tackled him. Freddy wasn't as heavy as Fred, but he sure was taller. He pushed Fred off him using his long legs, Fred only stumbling back because of his weight. Fred and Freddy started using their fists again, swinging punches left and right. Mangle had to break this up. She couldn't stand the fighting, and she knew she had to do something about it.
"Fred!!! Mister Freddy!! Please stop! You're hurting each other!!" She got in the middle of the fight and broke them up. Freddy and Fred gave each other evil glares, then Freddy slowly backed away.
"Com'on Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, let's go. I'm getting disease just from being around these bastards." Freddy growled. Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy slowly went back to Parts and Service. Foxy and Mangle exchanged sorrowful glances and Foxy waved her goodbye as he disappeared into Parts and Service. Mangle looked at Fred, who helped Bonbon and Chickadee out of the corner.
"Are you guys okay? I am so sorry for causing this.... I just want to save you guys." Fred apologized. Mangle's mood quickly changed when he said this. She was angry. Very angry.
"Saving us? Saving us?! BULLSHIT!!" She screamed. Fred was shocked by the usual calm and nice Mangle's sudden angry outburst.
"Excuse me, Miss Mangle?"
"You heard me!! I'm sick of being your FUCKING PUPPET!!!" She screamed again. Mangle growled and Fred, showing her sharp teeth and then running to Kid's cove locking herself inside.