Epilogue

Foxy watched the dark sky, thunder and lightning covering it. Foxy took out the shiny, golden locket, and opened it up. Her hair. Her overalls. Her freckles. It was seen all too well. He shut it quickly, not wanting to get a head rush from remembering. It was all his fault, all him. She didn't do anything to deserve this.
"Foxy!" Freddy called. "Foxy! Come help us get the guard!" Foxy lugged himself up, cracked his knuckles, and dragged himself to the security office. He ran down the hall, peeked through the door, and did his usual motionless scream. The guard bounced back in his chair, his heart stopped, and he died. Foxy sighed as he dragged the body to the backroom and stuffed it in a "policy costume". Still covered in blood, outside of the backroom was a cheering Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy.
"Nicely done, Foxy!" Bonnie cheered. Chica clapped while Freddy patted him on the back. Foxy gave a sorrowful look at Freddy and walked away to the cove. Freddy stopped patting Foxy on the back as he walked away and crossed his arms.
"Oh come on, Foxy. You're not still obsessed with that silly girl-" Foxy stopped in his tracks and turned around.
"She wasn't silly. She was special." Freddy rolled his eyes.
"Oh well. What'd she give you, a petty necklace? That's really stupid." Freddy said as he yanked the locket out of Foxy's grasp.
"Give. T'at. Back." Said Foxy. Freddy smirked. He took the gold locket and started to rip it.
"Come on, Freddy! Give it back!!" Chica yelled. Freddy got this evilish grin.
"Of course." Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy watched in horror as Freddy entirely ripped the locket, throwing it on the ground.
"There. I just destroyed something you LOVE ENTIRELY. Only it's not a restaurant." Foxy looked at the broken locket, got on his knees, picked it up, and just stood there, looking at it. It looked like he was trying to piece it together, but it couldn't be fixed. Foxy silently put the now broken locket in his pocket and just sorrowfully walked over to his cove. Right where the broken sign that said, "Pirate's cove", Foxy put a different sign that read,

"Sorry! Out of order".

"Foxy! Come on out, buddy!" Bonnie yelled. Chica looked at him. They've been trying to get the very depressed Foxy out of his cove for several months, maybe even years. They don't know, but all they do know is that it's been many dark years without Foxy's presence.
"He's not coming out, is he." She said. She crossed her arms. Then Bonnie and Chica got an idea. Bonnie smirked and Chica did the same.
"Gee golly, Chica! He's not gonna see the surprise unless he comes out here!" This caught Foxy's attention. He wasn't usually gullible, but, he knew his best friends wouldn't lie to him. Well, even if he could call them "best friends". He slowly came out of the cove, and looked at Bonnie and Chica.
"Ye better not be lyin'." He said in a low, gruff pirate voice. Chica put on a surprised face.
"Us? Lie to our best buddy? That's crazy!" She laughed and patted Foxy on the back. Foxy wasn't so amused. She slowly stopped laughing awkwardly and then shut up.
"Go to the security office first, catch the guard for us, and we'll give you that reward, okay?" Bonnie said. Foxy grumbled.
"Can I please NOT be t' one t' catch t' guard sometime?" He heaved. Bonnie smiled.
"Maaaaaayyyyyybbbbbeeeee... But go catch it for now, okay? Just for this night. All that alone time in the creepy dark isn't good for Ya, 'key?" Foxy nodded and dragged himself to the security office. When he got to the end of the hall, he ran down the hall, and peeked his head in the door with his usual loud scream. It was a female security guard with cocoa hair, blue eyes, and green sneakers. She looked up from her tablet, only to see Foxy. She screamed in pure terror. He walked over to her and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. As he dragged her down the hall, she said all sorts of stupid reasons why he shouldn't kill her.
"Come on, Foxy! You were always my favorite!"
"All t' security guards say t'at."
"Uh... You're super tall, mister Foxy sir... Heh heh..."
"Yeah. I know t'at. I be exactly 8' 6."
"Wow... You're voice is really baritone... And Uh, pirate-ish."
"No shit, Sherlock."
"Do you work out? Because I bet you have a helluva pack of sexy abs." Foxy just stopped dragging her and gave her a "WTF" expression.
"Nothin' is gonna change me mind." He said as he entered the backroom and put the young woman on the table.
"Oh come on, man! I have so much to live for! I'm your best friend! Don't you remember me? I was your best friend!" Foxy gave her a deadpan.
"I don't even know Yer name. Look, t'is because just because stupid Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. Say, I be so nice t'at I'll even let ye pick a suit." The young lady looked around the backroom.
"Uh... They're all kind of the same OOH WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE." She pointed the empty metallic suit, a suit that was a woman with cocoa brown hair and decked in blue. Foxy looked at her and shrugged.
"Ohkay then." He said. He took her body and shoved it into a suit. Right in the middle of when he was putting the head on, he heard Bonnie and Chica talking. Foxy tried to shrug it off and kept pushing the security guard's head in.
"Oh Foxy!" Bonnie called. This got his attention, only this time he was a bit annoyed. Foxy pushed the rest of the guard in the suit and flung open the door to the back room.
"What now, Bonnie-" He stood there. In the doorway.

There she was. Standing right there, grinning from ear to ear.