Chapter 15: After ((NSFW))

WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT LIKE LEMONS OR SMUT, DO NOT READ. Thank eu~ :)

Maggie led Foxy into the slightly messy cove, where the walls were decorated pink and white with the occasional drawings the kids made for Maggie.

"Wow.... T'is cove is even better than me old one...." Foxy said as he looked around.

"Wow... I never knew you could lie, Foxy." Maggie grinned. Foxy looked at her and snickered. The two both looked at each other and sat on a small table in the cove that gave a nice overview of the entire room. Foxy then looked at Maggie, she looking back at him too.
"Hey," Maggie spoke up. Foxy perked up and looked at her.
"Yeah?"
"I... I wanted to t-thank you. For tonight. I-I loved every bit of it, and it was nice to get out somewhere new, ya know? I love the pizzeria to death but- I mean, this was better than like, anything. Ever." She said, biting her lip and smiling while kicking the collected dust on the floor below. Foxy shrugged and put his arm around her.
"Hey- anything fer me #1 best friend in the world. Yer the best." He grinned, showing off his gold and white teeth. He kissed her on the cheek and smiled, Maggie smiled back and held his free hand.

Foxy and Maggie just kinda laughed together for a couple minutes and then came close to one another. Foxy and Maggie started a kiss and kinda just made-out for a while- until Foxy made a really bad move. Foxy started to move his hand up her waist and groped the underside of Maggie's breast, which immediately prompted some red flags to go up. Maggie pushed Foxy off her as her face turned bright red.

"What the heck, dude?!" She almost yelled. Foxy put his hand and hook up as his face turned the same color. "I-I thought we were goin' some where else wit' this! Ya know- any other bases?!" Maggie thought a little bit and then realized what he was saying.

"Oh no no no no no... we are not having intercourse! No way, dude!" Foxy jumped back and stood straight up, putting his hand and hook up and a blush spread across his face. "Well, why not?" He asked. Maggie blushed and stood up straight.

"W-well- for a number of reasons! I-I don't want to get pregnant, and Fred says it's a sin to have pre-marital sex, a-and everything else! What would mama think?! Oh gee golly, Mama would have a cow if she found out her baby lost her virginity, that's for sure!!" Maggie huffed. The pirate looked at the young lady and raised his eyebrows.

"Yer... yer a virgin?" He whispered, shocked. Maggie's worried expression quickly changed to a frown as her face turned a light pink color in embarrassment as she looked away from him awkwardly.

"I-i'm the only left. All of the toys have lost theirs- well, except for BB (he still has a way to go)- and I still haven't lost mine."

"Then why not do it now?" Foxy asked. Maggie paused. "I... I'm scared. I don't want it to hurt or anything like that. I also don't want my first experience to be quick and awful, I want it to be passionate... a-and wonderful..." She sighed. "I know, I know, I have high expectations..."

Foxy stared at her for a couple brief moments and then gently smiled. He took her hand and looked into her mint green eyes.

"Mmm... I get it." Foxy said. Maggie looked up at him. "W-what?" She whispered. Foxy nodded. "Aye. I feel what yer feelin'. My first experience was exactly what you don't want yours t' be. I understand. But it doesn't have t' be that way." Maggie smiled. "Really?" Foxy chuckled and gently pecked her lips, petting her hair in kindness. Maggie blushed and smiled a bit. "Now who cares what that fat oaf of ah' bear says, ye decide what ye want t' do because yer a grown woman that can choose for herself. Now, would ye like to make passionate love wit' the great Foxy the pirate?" Maggie chuckled a bit and kissed him on the cheek.