11

"So, how are things going between you and Taehyung?" Hoseok asked, sliding a milkshake across the table to Jin. He took a sip and smiled, thinking about how much he had grown to like Taehyung over the past couple of weeks.

"It's been going really well," Jin replied, tracing the logo on his cup. "I've been having such a great time with him. In fact, I've planned a special date for us on Saturday, and I'm thinking of asking him to come to the show with me. Who knows where things will go from there?"

Hoseok couldn't help but feel a pang of envy, wishing his own situation with Namjoon was as promising. He shook off the thought and changed the subject. "So, how's the intimacy part going?"

Jin cleared his throat, mindful of their public setting. "Well, we've made out a few times, but that's about it. I can tell he's not quite ready for more yet. Last week, when things got a bit heated, I could feel him tense up. But that's okay, we have plenty of time. I'm not expecting him to be a pro right away."

Hoseok nodded, trying to hide his disappointment. He genuinely wanted Jin to be happy, even if it meant putting his own feelings aside. "I'm really happy for you, Jin. I hope everything works out between you and Taehyung."

Hoseok takes a sip of his milkshake, his eyes fixed on Jin as he rambles on about Taehyung. Interrupting Jin mid-sentence, Hoseok asks, "So, what's your plan for the date?" Jin smiles, "I'm thinking of taking him to an amusement park. I think he'll absolutely love it. Last time, I messed up, but this time, I'll make it up to him." Hoseok listens intently, feeling a surge of happiness for Jin.

"I can't even express how thrilled I am for you. Just a few months ago, you were head over heels for him, and now you're on the verge of becoming boyfriends," Hoseok says, resting his head on the table, jin follows suit.  "It's surreal, you know? Sometimes, I still can't believe it. How can Taehyung suddenly start liking me back?" Jin absentmindedly traces patterns on the table with his finger. Deep down, he hopes that their story doesn't end in heartbreak.

Jin breaks the silence, his voice filled with uncertainty, "When is it too soon to say 'I love you' to someone?" He gazes at Hoseok, searching for answers. "If I had the answer to that, I wouldn't be here. I'd be in someone else's arms," Hoseok replies, his eyes reflecting a hint of longing,

Suddenly, Jin sits up straight, his eyes widening in surprise. "Wait, you love Namjoon?" he exclaims. Hoseok nods, a mix of emotions swirling within him. "Yes, and you're falling in love with Taehyung?" Jin sinks back down, his voice filled with apprehension. "And I'm scared that it's all happening too fast," he admits,

Both of them are taken aback when Jimin slams his hands on the table, "Come on, you two, this is the saddest conversation I've heard today."

"You think you know what we're going through, Jimin? You have a boyfriend, a happy home to return to," Hoseok retorts.

"True, Namjoon doesn't see you the way you want him to. It's time to move on. Isn't he dating that girl he mentioned to you? There's a guy interested in you. He asked me to give you his number,"

Hoseok gazes at Jimin, "You accepted the number?" The latter nods with an awkward smile, "Yeah, I did. He said he works on the top floor."

"The top floor? At the company that owns the building? Does he work there? Do they have a cafeteria or something? How did he even see me?" Hoseok looks at Jimin in confusion, "I have no clue. He just handed it to me."

Seokjin, who had been silent, speaks up, "I think you should give it a shot."
"Yes, you should listen to him," Jimin chimes in, "What about you, Jin? Do you have feelings for Taehyung? If so, what are your intentions with my best friend?" he asks sternly, wincing as Hoseok playfully slaps his head.