Took His Choice Away

Tori's POV:

Destinee and I both stood in a dark room, holding hands and blinking to try and adjust our eyes. Where are we? Glancing at Destinee, I couldn't help but smile a little from the shock on her face.

"Did I just teleport us?" She whispered, looking at me with wide eyes but they weren't scared or sad anymore. They were excited. Looking around, I moved my body and walked in a circle before looking up just as confused as she.

"I honestly don't know. In the last vision, we couldn't move. At least I couldn't." We were still whispering because if both of us were completely honest, we were scared for our lives. We were hugging each other one second and in a dark cold place the next. We heard a cough and my body froze, my head slowly turned but the blinding darkness in front of me blocked me from seeing anything. I grabbed her hand once more and moved forward, tip toeing and wincing anytime I made a sound. Jay's right... I need to work on that.

All the sudden a blinding light flashed on and illuminated the room. I know Destinee is as hurt from the lights as I am. A sharp headache is starting to form that I'm sure we both have now. My head's pounding. When I looked up, I found Mr. Noah shackled to the ground in this weird room with stares leading up. Everything in this room has a yellow glow around it. It's the same glow Destinee has when she goes into the visions. I know this now because her eyes are still glowing that same yellow.

"We're in the basement." Destinee whispered but that wasn't what caught my attention. What caught my attention was how Destinee was looking at Mr. Noah with love and something else. Pain? Nostalgia? I couldn't really tell. We heard footsteps coming down the hall upstairs, headed our way. I gripped Destinee's hand and pulled her under the stairs, watching quietly with a pounding heart. I swear if they hear my heart and I'm found, I'm gonna stab it.

"Well Good Morning." That voice is Mr. Noah's but from our view, we could see Mr. Noah didn't talk. He didn't say a word, instead just looking blankly up at the figure who stood above us, slowly coming down the stairs.

"You haven't been eating. Why?"  Mr. Noah's voice asked again yet his mouth didn't move. What's going on? When the man made it down the stairs, both Destinee and I couldn't help the small gasp from seeing two Mr. Noah's. We covered our mouths immediately when they both looked over confused and skeptical. They had heard us. We're dead. The not shackled Noah started walking over to us. The blanket that lay over the stairs is the only thing hiding us and within seconds it was ripped open with glowing red eyes looking straight at us. Except his eyes quit glowing and he appeared confused. Walking closer and closer to us, he walked past us while surveying the small area. No. He walked through us.

"I never wanted it to be this way." That was another voice and when we turned, we both saw a man that looked familiar to the Noah's but older. Not identical but similar. He had a white glow around him. For some odd reason, I felt a connection to him being there. 

"When I died, Noah was supposed to take over, but Jax caught him off guard during a battle with our rivals and hid him away in here. My sweet daughter in law, Noah loves you so very much. He thinks you're dead and he's giving up. You need to find him. Please find him." That's when it all clicked. That was Noah's and apparently Jax's father. Jax must be the one that isn't chained. I didn't know he had a twin. And did he say when he died? This bitch is dead. So, it wasn't Mr. Noah but actually Jax who disciplined us? Have I ever actually met Noah? I have so many questions. 

My breath fell from my chest when I realized this created a new problem. Was it Jax or Noah that's going to kill me? Destinee seemed to have the same thought, turning to me with a troubled look.