Chapter2: First of many

*day2*

Samson:*Stumbles into medbay* Hey Meme, can you patch me up?

Meme:*Turns around* Oh they Sam-What the hell happened?!

Samson:*Scratches head* Space debris, I don't think it's much of a worry.

Meme:*Runs Samson over to scanner* I don't think a metal plate though the arm is something you can brush off!

Samson:*Stands still* Fine, the debris was about to hit the station so I tried to get them off course but one penetrated through my suit and right through my arm.

*Machine scans*

Meme:*Checks and calms down* Ok you lost all blood to your left arm so maybe that's why you aren't panicking.

Samson:Can it be patched up?

Meme:I'll spray a decent amount of IRC20 on there and wrap it up.

Samson:*Walks over to bed and lays down* Alright got that.

Meme:*Walks over to cabinet* Where'd I put it?

Meme:*Grabs canister* There it is!

Meme:*Walks over* This might sting a bit.

Samson:Didn't you say it was numb?

Meme:*Attaches canister to spray head* Well it will activate your nerves for a moment so the pain will be able to transmit to your head.

Samson:Oh alright.

Meme:*Sprays* just hold on

Samson:*Feels shock* Oh god that hurt!

Meme:*Slowly extracts metal shard* Well that was the most painful part so the rest should be easy.

Samson:*Breathes deeply* Ok.

Meme:*Puts shard on tray* Now I'll just bandage the wound, it'll take a good 3 months before It's healed.

Samson:Alright

Meme:*Bandages wound* And that's all.

Samson:*Slowly gets up* Well now I can just help with Blaza.

Samson:*Gets notification*... Someone's dead.

Meme:*Puts things away* What?!

Samson:*Runs to cafeteria* Emergency meeting!

*In the cafeteria*

Blaza:Everyone here?

Everyone else: Yes.

Blaza:Well I'll start first by saying that I found Laff dead in the reactor room with 1 bullet to the chest.

Joocie:Who did this?!

Blaza:Well it seemed like someone wanted him dead badly because they didn't even bother hiding the body.

Dino:Well I believe we can't blame anyone until we have solid evidence.

TBH:Blaza. Where was the body?

Blaza:Reactor

TBH:I was on the map and I saw 2 people in the room but It didn't say who.

Blaza:And the death was at 1:20 PM

TBH:The map showed them there at 1:19 - 1:21 PM so it had to be a two manned job.

Blaza:So we have two killers onboard.

Meme:Why would they wanna do this?!

Socks:Oh wait. I know what caused them to do that.