Chapter4: Luck is by our side

[Day10]

Samson:Socks?

Socks:*Finishes setting controls* Yeah?

Samson:*Leans on entrance frame* You sure the path is correct?

Socks:Yeah I'm sure.

Samson:Did you account for the planet rotating?

Socks:Uhh, Yeah I did.

Samson:Oh alright then.

Socks:Oh and I came up with a plan B

Samson:Being?

Socks:If our ship has any damage to the engines or wings, your space station is going to intercept us so I thought we should dock to it in case of an emergency.

Samson:And how'd you track it down?

Socks:Well only a part of our comms was fried so we could still locate stuff but not radio signals so that's why.

Samson:*Nods head* Smart. Oh and can I cook for today because I was able to find my old cookbook.

Socks:Sure! I mean I don't see why not.

Samson:Oh alright. Oh and Ally wanted to see you.

Socks:Why?

Samson:She heard about you stressing a lot so she wanted to check up on you.

*A day prior*

......................................

Meme:*Cleaning up medbay* I hope Nadwe is Ok.

Ally:*Knocks on door* Hello?

Meme:*Turns around* Oh hey Ally! Come in.

Ally:*Sits down on chair* Can you take care of my leg? I got it hurt when Samson threw the grenade.

Meme:*Grabs supplies* So like Tbh?

Ally:Yeah.

Meme:*Opens case* I'll patch it up. So what's on your mind?

Ally:Well I saw Socks and he seemed all worn down and just not in place.

Meme:*Cleans wound* Oh yeah, he's been stressing out a lot. Maybe you should talk to him.

Ally:Well I don't think he'd wanna talk to me.

Meme:*Uses ZRID*Why? I believe he thinks the opposite.

Ally:Well then how should I do so?

Meme:*Disinfects the wound and prepares it*How about I let Samson know and he can help arrange a time to do so and set up the place.

Ally:Thanks Meme! Oh and I haven't gotten the chance to talk to him because I had some things to tell him.

Meme:*Prepares bandage and wrapping* Like?

Ally:He just seems to have a lot of history and a lot of things with him that I am interested in so I just want to get to know him better.

Meme:*Places bandages* Oh so you like him?

Ally:*Blushes* No I just meant that I want to get to know him better-

Meme:*Wraps wound* Oh it's ok, I've seen how you two get along so I think he'd think the same back to you.

Ally:Thanks!

Meme:I know it because the same happened to me. Socks introduced me to Wictoria and we immediately fell for each other.

Ally:And?

Meme:When Samson introduced You to Socks. You two immediately started talking to each other.