Chapter6: One down but back up

[Day 11]

Samson:*Wakes up* Hello?

Samson:*Gets up* Back here again aren't I?

Samson:*Looks around* No one else? Alright.

Samson:Well what do I do now? I don't have anything on me right now so yeah.

Samson:Maybe I just gotta wait until I get revived or something.

.........................................................

Meme: I tried everything but he's out cold.

Socks:And that means?

Meme:He's in a coma again but now he has suffered some internal damage which is going to be tricky. Let alone ignoring the exterior damage.

Tbh:Well what can we do in the meantime?

Meme:I really don't know now that Samson is knocked out, we have no way of docking to his station. We need to do so if we want to be able to survive.

Tbh:Well what do we do now? Can't we just try to dock on our own?

Meme:Consider this, we are going to dock to a space station from a different universe which is much more advanced than us by probably a million years or something.

Meme:We aren't that advanced so our docking system could be completely different from Sam's docking system.

Tbh:*Sits down on chair* That's fair.

Socks:Well can't we use Samson's VTOL and use that to dock?

Meme:It's down on Earth so that's out of the question.

Socks:Well maybe the others have some ideas so we should hold a meeting to see if anyone else has a solution.

Meme: I don't see the problem. Let's do it!

*At the meeting*

Meme:*Looks around* Everyone here?

Everyone:Yeah.

Meme:So we have one massive problem on our hands.

Socks:Sam's out cold and we need him to be able to dock to his space station so if he doesn't wake up in time. We won't be able to repair the Skeld and we will die.

Meme:Any ideas?

Nadwe:Can't we just try and dock on our own.

Tbh: Well his docking system could be completely different from ours so we can't risk it.

Nadwe:Fair point.

Wictoria: Well why don't we try and get a photo of one of his empty docks and try to figure out how it works.

Meme:That Idea could work but our comms are heavily damaged so I don't think that any visual communication and surveys can work.

Meme:*Looks around* Anyone else?

Ally:Can't we just try and revive Samson?

Meme:You know how?

Ally:Well when I first met him, he threw a grenade at me and then he used some device to heal my scar I got. So he should have it in Medbay somewhere or in his room.

Meme:Well that seems like a good plan! Anyone else?

*1 minute of silence*

Meme:Well that concludes our meeting. Socks , Tbh , Ally come with me.

*Everyone leaves*

*At Samson's room*

Meme:You know what his code is?