Chapter13:Help? Anyone?

[Day 20]

........................................................

Socks:*Walking to crew quarters* Hey Samson by any chance could you grab some insulation from the cargo bay? There's been a leak in a part of the crew quarters and I got most of it repaired with Ally and Blaza other than insulation.

Samson:*Stops* Oh alright. It'll take a bit.

Socks:*Walks away* Got that.

*Timeskip*

Joocie:*Walking by Samson* Hey Samson?

Samson:*Turns around* Yeah?

Joocie:What is a lad like you doing in the cargo bay?

Samson:*Gets up* Well first I had to get something for Socks then Ally and then Meme and now I'm trying to find potatoes for Tbh.

Joocie:Are you sure you can handle this on your own? You seem to be getting worked over the hook.

Samson:*Gets back to searching* Nah I'm alright.

Joocie:*Walks away* Alright.

*Timeskip*

Wictoria:*Walking to Skeld* Now I just have to get one more thing and then I can finally hit the sack.

*Banging from cargo bay*

Wictoria:*Turns around* What the?

*Banging gets louder*

Wictoria:*Walks over* Hey! What's happening in there?

*Banging stops*

???:*Muffled* Help! I'm stuck!

Wictoria:Don't worry I'll get someone to get you out!

???:*Muffled* Wait, don't!

Wictoria:*Runs to bridge* Hold on!

..................................................................................

Samson:*Laying on wall* Well, I'm trapped and running out of oxygen.

Samson:*Holds up wrist* It's been 21 hours and no one has come to rescue me yet. Am I really that forgotten?

*Faint thud*

Samson:*Leans head over to nearby wall* More space debris. If this keeps hitting the cargo bay I'll just get ejected into space by the debris breaking a hole in this cabin.

Samson:One day I will die but I don't want to from suffocating , be thrown into space , or something like that.

Samson:But I guess this is how it'll end. Forgotten by friends in a lone capsule in space.

Samson:This is kind of like the story of my grandfather but instead he was falling back to earth and was saved but now I would fall into the sun.

*1 hour later*

Samson:*Bobbing head*1215 , 1216 , 1217 , 1218 , 1219 , 1220

......................................................................

*Loud thud*

Samson:*Looks over* Alright this is the 7'th time something has been banging on the capsule and it is like a pattern.

Samson:*Yells* Ey who is that?!

???:Don't worry we'll get you out!

*Banging continues*