Chapter8: Goal 1 completed

[Day 13]

Socks:*Enters airlock* What happened?

Samson:*In shock* Why?

Socks:*Closes hatch* What do you mean why?

Samson:Why? I never got a message about it?

Socks:*Looks over* Hello? Earth to Samson?

Samson:I'm just in shock. My station has had a system where it messages me whenever something important happens but I never received a message about a breach in the gravity ring.

Socks:*Presses button* Is that bad?

Samson:*Calms down* I don't know. I don't know what else got breached.

Socks:*Opens door to inside* Let's discuss this in a meeting.

Samson:*Looks over* You sure? I don't think the rest would like to know about how their one goal to survive got heavily damaged.

Socks:Well we either hide the fact and they discover themselves or we tell them now.

Samson:*Walks out* Fine. Call the meeting.

*At the meeting*

Socks:Everyone. We have some bad news.

Samson:My space station's gravity ring has had one out of the 3 sectors breached.

Everyone:*Chattering*

Samson:*Presses screen on arm* Huh. Well we have some good news.

Ally:Being?

Samson:So apparently my station's communication finally got rebooted so now the reason for the breach was because of that rogue planet earlier sending an asteroid flying at the station. The station was able to run a self containment and before the breach, the station locked out sector ⅓.

Tbh:So that means the station is still fine?

Samson:Yes.

Everyone:*Starts cheering*

Samson:Oh and even better news.

Socks;What?

Samson:So I was able to send a command to the station using my own comms system and now it's sending over the shuttle onboard to go dock to our ship and then transfer fuel.

Meme:So that means we don't have to fix the comms?

Socks:From my understanding. Yes!

Wictoria:Is there anything else?

Samson:*Smiles* Nope! Anyways, lunch is in about an hour and a half so I have enough time to make my favorite dish!

Samson:Tbh I'm going to need your help! Anyways meeting dismissed.

Samson:*Walks over to kitchen* Hey Tbh?

Tbh:*Walks over* Yeah?

Samson:Have you ever heard of the dish Osh?

Tbh:*Looks over* No? What is it?

Samson:Well from where I'm from in my old universe it's a famous dish and I was able to find my old recipe book so I wanted to see if you guys would like it.

Tbh:*Opens fridge* Well, let's try it out!

*In Sock's room a few hours later*

Socks:Well this mission took a turn!

Socks:Originally this was supposed to be a couple months to another planet now its survival.

Socks:*Lays down* All thanks to Samson!