Blah Blah Blah

Cassie's POV :-

Today I woke up early in the morning. Do you wanna know why ? Let me just tell you. Today is 'Halloween.' It's gonna be so fun to go on trick or treating and to the Halloween party in school. I woke up even before my alarm clock rang. I was waiting for it to be 6.

Oh wait... Vicki might be dead. Let's go. It's going to be a great day. Wait I shouldn't be happy. Am I going to hell? That will be fun. She did bully me. Oh who cares. I am going to dress up as a vampire. Oh the irony. I'll cover myself in fake blood. And if Damon comes I'll karate kick him in his nuts and chop his head off. Nobody can ruin this day. And vampires also say, 'Blah, blah, blah' just like Draculas. 

My alarm clock rang pulling me out of my evil thoughts. I quickly turned it off and jumped out of my bed and ran to Lena's room. I went to Lena's bed and jumped on her. She let out a yelp and shot up from her bed. I was going to fall off her. Luckily I held onto her. As soon as she saw me her face started to turn red in anger. I immediately jumped off her and stood like a statue, with my hands behind my back. "What the hell Cassie?" she yelled at me.

"Nothing" I told her. "But today is Halloween. So let's get ready. Chop-chop."

"Yeah, but the party's at night. Not now." She told me annoyed. I nodded confused. "Now wait here. I'll get ready, then we'll go check on Vicki." She said, getting off her bed.

"She's still alive?" I let out, shocked and angry. Lena glared at me. "What?" I asked her, still angry.

Lena said, still glaring at me, "Stop being mean." I rolled my eyes. She went to the bathroom. Jeremy was passing by Lena's room when he saw me snooping around.

"Hey what are you doing up so early?" He asked me.

"Nothing" I replied, nonchalantly. I'm still angry at him.

Lena came back from the bathroom. She told me to get ready. After I got ready she dragged me to the the Salvatores house without even letting me eat my breakfast.

Time Skip :-

We are at the Salvatore Boarding House. I really do not wanna be here after what happend to Zach. Lena rang the bell. Damon opened the door, smirking as always 😒.

He leaned on the door. I hid behind Lena because I know he will attack me. He likes picking on me. "Is Stefan here?" I heard her asking him.

"Yep" he replied. Such an ass...

She asked rhetorically, "Where is he?"

"And good morning to you little Miss I'm-on-a-mission and scaredy cat who is hiding behind her sister." He said sarcastically. If I was a teen like my sister I would've punched that smirk right off his face.

Lena had enough of Damon and folded her hands infront of her chest. She asked him, "How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done?"

He replied, "And how can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?"

"If you wanted me dead, I'd be dead."

"Yes, you would."

"But I'm not."

"Yet."

I finally stepped out from behind Lena and glared at Damon, "Nobody is killing my sister. They have to um...get through me first." I said quickly.

"That will be a piece of cake, pipsqueak" he told me. I pouted and looked away.

"Where is Stefan?" Lena asked him, again.