Vampires

Cassie's POV :-

Today I woke up early for some reason. I recalled what had happend yesterday. Holy shit! Stefan and Damon are vampires. Damon killed Mr. Tanner. But I promised Stefan that I won't tell anyone. Wait does this mean I am friends with pyschopaths. That's so cool!

I went downstairs after getting ready. "Scum ball. Scum bucket" I heard aunt Jenna talking about someone.

"Who are you talking to?" Lena asked aunt Jenna. Did she just read my mind?

Aunt Jenna pointed at the TV with her head and said, "Him."

"The news guy" I questioned aunt Jenna and continued, "Good morning."

"Good morning and he's also known as Logan 'Scum' Fell" aunt Jenna replied. "Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls."

"Why?" I asked her.

Lena seems to have understood because she said, "Oh no way. You and him." Oh now I get it. They were dating. "He's cute" she told aunt Jenna. Ew, he's not. Lena has bad taste in boys. Well, Stefan is a good choice.

"There's nothing cute about him" aunt Jenna replied to Elena while switching the TV off. "What are you doing with that?" Aunt Jenna asked Lena.

Lena started cleaning some stuff and replied, "I went yesterday got it from the safe deposit box. Mom told Mrs. Lockwood that she would loan it to the Founder's Council for their heritage display."

"Hey, um, Lena. Do you have Stefan's number" I asked her.

"Why do you want it?" She asked me. I just shrugged. "Anyways t's on my phone, which is in my room. If you want his phone number, then take it from there. By the way, Stefan got you a bracelet. He asked you to wear it" Lena told me. I nodded and ran up to her room.

I found the bracelet. It looks so cool.

I also found Lena's phone

I also found Lena's phone. I unlocked her phone and found Stefan's number. I added his phone number to my phone and called him

"Hello who is this?" Stefan asked .

"Your mom, lamo. Just kidding. This is Cassie I want you to explain everything to me NOW. BESIDES CAROLINE IS DATING that DICK and I don't know what he's doing to her. Also why did you give me that bracelet does it have that Virain thingy."

"Cassie slow down I can explain everything to you but not here, meet me at the founders party tonight and it's Vervain."

"Okay bye."

He hung up. I kept Lena's phone in her room and ran to my room to get my soccer ball so I can play with Sam.

Time Skip:-

Me and Jenna were at the founders party I was looking for Stefan, but then I heard someone calling aunt Jenna. I turned around and saw Logan 'Freaking' Fell the guy who cheated on my aunt. I glared at him, but he hadn't noticed it. I told aunt Jenna that I am going to go find Lena as I know Stefan will be with her. But before I went I made sure that I stepped on The Sumball's foot. As I did, he just sent me a glare back.