Chapter 15: Let It All Out.

First of guys, I am soooo SORRY for the massive delay on this story. I promise it wasn't intentional! I have exams coming up and I really need to revise. Thanks to all you lovelies who have stuck with me though! I appreciate it so much! Throughout this story I don't just want it purely based around the love insterest,  wanna make sure I get friendships and enemy relationships in there too:) Well here is the next chapter! Enjoy!

___________________________

*Damons POV*

Why did my brother have to be an idiot? There he goes again, handing Elena over to Klaus for her 'own good'. Sometimes I think I'm the only one with brains in this town of madness. Apparently we needed to find a new hunter, one that could follow in the path of the brotherhood of the five. Lucky for us though, Jeremy Gilbert was all lined up and ready to go. 

I took a swig of bourbon from the alcohol stash in the study and made my way upstairs. Trying not to creek the floorboards, I peeked into my room to find Vivian plopped down on my bed reading Stefan's journal. I couldn't help but chuckle and blow my cover. That book was a thing to behold.

"Your brother is very....how do I put this....dark". She furrowed her brows at the worn out leather journal whilst skimming through a couple of pages. "He certainly had his moments..." She added sarcastically. 

I looked over her for a second, then it clicked that she was wearing my clothes. "I see you have a habit of making yourself at home.." Indicating my head towards her. At least someone was chilled out with all this Silas and cure hunting going on. 

*Vivians POV*

"I guess Klaus got what he wanted?" I asked him placing my hands behind my head in a relaxed manner. "Yeah he did" he replied grumpily. I watched the tall dark and handsome Salvatore wander about the open bathroom in his room, something was on his mind. Or should I say someone. I could tell easily that he loved Elena, it was written all over him. I just don't understand what is so special about her.

"Chin up, things could be worse" I assured him that it would be fine. Although inside me I knew Klaus could be a bitchy 10 year old girl when he wanted to be. That was something to stay well clear of! "Yeah.." He replied and then went on telling me his anger issues with Stefan and how he always broods. I think I needed to tell Damon about my brother though, it only seemed fair seeing as he was my only decent friend around here.

"Damon..."  I asked wearily. Twiddling my thumbs in a child like manner. "Can I speak to you..." I looked at him and he was looking at me. "About what?" He asked.

"Silas..." He scrunched his eyes and bobbed his head at me confused. "He's my brother".

In a matter of seconds Damon was on me and slamming me into the nearest possible wall, looking at me in the most scrutinizing and intense way possible. His grip was firm on my neck but I think he forgets I am much older than him. I swiftly peeled his hand from my neck and started to bend it backwards, he put up a good fight for a while but he was no match for me. As soon as he gave up fighting and struggling I threw him down onto the floor in front of me.

"It is not what you think Damon!" I shouted breathlessly. He sped up from the floor in a millisecond and dusted himself off, still shooting daggers at me. "Then what is it like Vivian" he spat. Guess it was time to spill.

*Several minutes later*

"So you see..I only found out about Silas a couple of days after you all found about him, I thought he was dead until now" I explained. Damon now knew a lot about my past, how I was turned, my first kill and everything I knew about my brother. I had never felt the need to tell anyone about my first kill...I didn't even need to tell Damon, it just blurted out.

*Memory*

My head was pounding, screaming and crackling noises were coming from all over the village. My eyes slowly opened only to be face to face with a puddle of blood on the floor. My blood, my brothers blood and my family's blood. Oh god what had happened. I stumbled onto my feet, It felt like my heart was pounding, but as I placed my hand to my chest, I had no pulse. Oh god, am I dreaming? Wait, my brother what had he done? What did he do to me?

I headed for the door and pushed it open. A glowing red and orange light met my eyes, immediately I shy'd into the darkness, the light was blinding me. The village was on fire. What had happened while I was passed out? I had no idea of anything, all i knew was that I was hungry. Very hungry.

"Miss! Miss!" I young woman shouted, she was running towards me breaking a sweat. "You must come, the village is on fire, you must come now Miss!" She grabbed my arm and tried to pry me away from my spot. As she grabbed me I could hear her heart stammering in her chest. The heat around me was overwhelming, like all my senses were heightened.

I looked at the woman, her eyes showed fear. I could feel my face morphing into something else. Something supernatural and demonic. Without even thinking about my actions I lunged for her neck, piercing her pale skin with my sharp teeth. I had fangs. The rich copper like substance ran from her neck into my mouth, every drip was devine, I never wanted to stop. So I didn't.

When I had finished, I looked at my hands. Someones blood was on my hands. I had just killed an innocent civilian. Someone with a family, someone with a life to live. What was I? What had I done? The guild came crashing down on me like a pile of bricks, tears poured from my eyes. I had lost everything.

*End of Memory*

As I snapped out of my day dream, Damon was gone. My phone buzzed in my pocket, fishing it out I realized he had text me where he had gone:

"Off out, Elena escaped from Klaus, gotta find her, I won't tell"

I was sure the 'I wont tell' was for me, and thank goodness I had someone to trust because without trust whats the point. I grabbed my bloodied clothes from the accident with the hunter and headed on home back to my house quickly. I needed to phone my little encyclopedia of vampires Marco and talk to Kol. He needed to know.