O5 ≡;- ꒰ °enemy ꒱

"HEY! I KNOW YOU'RE DOING THIS JUST BECAUSE I ENDED UP IN YOUR LAP EARLIER! I TOLD YOU I'M SORRY DIDN'T I? THIS IS SUCH A PETTY REVENGE!" I shout

"HEY! I KNOW YOU'RE DOING THIS JUST BECAUSE I ENDED UP IN YOUR LAP EARLIER! I TOLD YOU I'M SORRY DIDN'T I? THIS IS SUCH A PETTY REVENGE!" I shout. Our arguments started with only us, but now I could feel the whole train looking at us.

"What a narcissist. You think you're worthy of occupying my phone storage?" He asks back. I could hear a few girls breaking their laughs and chuckles. I grit my teeth. This is war!!

"Really? Should we take this to the police then?" I end up mentioning the police, however, he looks unfazed as ever. That darn emotionless face. I feel like ripping his mask off.

Huh?

No, wait. This just crossed my mind. Why does his face feel so familiar?

"Look here, I'm a busy citizen. If you're gonna take this to the police, please do so alone. Of course, that is if you're a jobless bumpkin with nothing to do."

This sarcastic tone and annoying voice!

"I KNEW IT!" I point my finger right in front of his face.

"YOU'RE THE GUY WHO STOLE MY TAXI THE OTHER DAY!"

He scoffs.

"I'm surprised you're still rude as ever. Though, it's good to see no chocolate in your teeth this time."

My face flushes.

WHY THE HELL DID HE REMEMBER THAT?!

Before I could grab his collar and beat him until he faints, the train stopped at the next station. I give him a side eye and decide to get off the train without causing any more scenes. I am frustrated, but there's nothing I can do. I'm running late to work too. Urgh, I swear I'll throw his phone hard onto the ground the next time I see him.

"What the hell?"

Both of us utter the same words as we see each other getting out at the same station.

"Bruh, now you're following me?!"

"Speak for yourself, woman." He sighs. I feel the rage inside me boiling again. What a jerk!

"Butthole!" I shout and walk past him towards the right. Unfortunately, this masked potato in front of me also walks in the same direction, almost causing us to bump. I quickly turn on my emergency brake.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I snap. I already decided to let him go but he tests my patience once again? Feeling grumpy, I walk to the left but this guy also walks in the same direction AGAIN.

FUC—

"ARGH!" He shouts as I step on his feet hard. I could see his eyes glaring at me. What, what do you want?!

"Ah!" This guy did the unexpected. He pulls my hair! I grit my teeth. So this is how you wanna play? I won't back down!

I snatch his hair and pull it hard.