O8 ≡;- ꒰ °downpour ꒱

"I'm going first!"

"I'm going first!"

"Alright, bye!" I smile and wave at Sowon as she leaves the room. Then I stretch myself.

Argh, there are so many works to be done today. We ended up staying up late. I look outside the window. Not to mention the rain pouring down. Good thing I have an umbrella! I would've spent the night here if I left it at home. Thank goodness.

After finishing up, I grab my umbrella and start to head downstairs. I hum a song by EXO while going into the elevator.

Yeah, I know. I might be an anti-Kyungsoo, but I can't deny that their songs are top-tier. I'm just gonna throw hate on that particular person, not his whole discography!

Anyway, speaking of Kyungsoo, I'm reminded by our last meeting. I chuckle as his red face appears in my mind. The last time we met is when I gave him that chocolate wasabi. It was a week ago, but I could remember it clearly as it was yesterday.

For the next days, as I said last time, I sprint towards my work building without stopping by the filming site. There's no way in hell I'm stopping after the crime I did. Who knows what that guy might do to get a revenge? Not to mention that pick me girl who is always stuck like a leech beside him. Oh please, get a room!

Oh! I did a research on her too. Took me a while because I forgot her name. Anyway, her name is Kang Mika and she's 24 years old. I'm right about me being older than her. She's a rookie actress and this movie is her second debut.

Just a rookie, but she acts so arrogant and highly. I hate her already.

As the elevator opens, I walk towards the front door. Looks like I'm the last employee left in this whole building. No one else is here at the first floor.

"Aigoo..."

I sigh as I go out of the lobby. The rain is pouring down heavily that I couldn't even hear my own sigh. Man, it's downpour. Can I manage to hold on until I get to the bus stop? I doubt there's taxi lingering around here at this hour. I should hail one when I get to the bus stop later.

I turn around to look for other cars parked in the parking lot. Maybe I could beg someone to send me home?

"Darn it," I mumble as I see no cars parked. However, my eyes catch a glimpse of something not far away from me. I squint my eyes to see better. Is that... What I think that is?

I step closer to that thing.

"Do Kyungsoo?"

He lifts up his head.

HAHAHHA OMG! IT IS HIM!

HELP ME! HE LOOKS JUST LIKE AN ABANDONED PUPPY!

"How long have you been stuck here?" I ask while smiling. I couldn't help it! I really want to laugh looking at him. I mean, just look at his wet hair! He's drenched!