O2 ≡;- ꒰ °blind date ꒱

I'm here

I'm here.

I look at the restaurant building. Rose Restaurant, just as Aera decided.

I take a deep breath as I look at my reflection in the restaurant's glass door. An ordinary black-haired girl with a romantic red dress for a dinner date.

Ugh! I squeeze my eyes shut when the embarrassment hits me. I didn't want to wear this dress, but I was forced by those two mammals! If it was me, I'd rather wear a casual blouse and pants but they refused strongly.

"Hell no! You're meeting him for the first time! Your first impression is important!!"

At least that's what Hyeonwoo told me. As if he has any guy friend to confide in.

I glance at my phone screen. It's already 8:30 p.m. He should be here by now, right? With that, I step into the romantic-looking restaurant. The smell of roses enters my nose.

"Welcome, miss. Are you here with a reservation?" The waitress welcomes me.

"Ah yes. It's under Kwang Leeso," I reply. While waiting for her to search for the name, I look around. Aera said that he would be wearing red too.

And right at that moment, I spot a guy wearing red, sitting down alone at a table for two. Bingo.

"Oh never mind, I found him already. Thank you," I tell the waitress and go to Leeso. Ah, that guy is just wearing a casual red t-shirt. I feel embarrassed for renting out this stunning dress for this dinner. Do I look too desperate?

Whatever. Things have already happened.

"Kwang Leeso-sshii?" I greet him for confirmation. He flinches a bit, and instead of looking up, he looks down.

Huh, so he is the shy type.

"Hi! I'm Lee Iseul. You know, your blind date partner for tonight," I smile, but he doesn't even look up to see me. I stand there awkwardly for a moment. Is he not going to ask me to sit down?

"Um well haha, nice to meet you!" I say and sit down shamelessly in front of him. While he is still looking down, I scan him up and down.

He looks decent enough, except for the fact that his hair is long and it covers his entire face. I'm not joking, but I can't even see his face especially when he looks down because his hair covers everything. If I hadn't known better I would've assumed he's wearing a wig.

I mean, in the picture Aera showed me, Leeso's hair is brick red and handsomely slicked back. Unlike right now which is brown and... Poorly executed? I think the dye must've worn off.

"Haha, shall we order some food?" I awkwardly laugh and open the menu on the table. He is awfully quiet though. I thought he said he is an extrovert on his profile!

But wow, the menu looks delicious, I won't deny that. The food is lovely, but the price is not. I can feel myself getting poorer every time I flip the menu to the next page. Dang, Aera told me to split our bills but I really hope this Leeso man is kind. Please be a gentleman!