13 ≡;- ꒰ °kyungsoo ꒱

The 1st of May is finally here, and tonight is my date with Youngwoo at Rose Restaurant

Unlike a certain someone, he arrives way early before me. It's not that I'm late, don't get me wrong! I just feel no need to rush since Kyungsoo, who showed up before in my date, is always running late due to his creative costume.

Just like Kyungsoo said, Youngwoo is a full-time gentleman. He escorted me from the moment I got out of the taxi! Not only that, he also pulled my chair when I was about to sit. What made me flutter the most was when our steak arrived, and he cut my steak!

KYAHHH! MY HEART!

Not to mention his face! Darn, I feel like I'm having a blast this year. I got to adore not just one- but two handsome faces! You guess who the other one is. Clue, not Hyeonwoo. That guy is a monkey, and will forever be. No one would be able to see his handsomeness, with Aera as the exception though.

I look around. Man, how time flies. I remembered my first encounter with Kyungsoo here. I literally snatched his wig, BWAHAHHA! Man, it got me smiling just thinking about it.

"Your smile is pretty," Youngwoo says as he smiles back. I couldn't help but smile even wider. Oh gosh, stop! He could be the cause of my death anytime.

"Be honest, how many women have you dated?" I chuckle and point my fork at him. He grins.

"Come on now. Do I look like a playboy?"

"With that gentlemanly act? Precisely," I say and stuff my mouth with steak again. I don't know if he's really a gentleman or if it's all an act, but it surely makes me flutter. I stare at the cut pieces of steak. He's super caring, unlike Kyungsoo. He doesn't offer to cut anything for me!

On second thought, that's understandable. I did order spaghetti on our first date.

Now that I think about it, I suddenly remembered his bald face. I can't even spot the difference if you place an egg beside him. Without realising it, I giggle softly. Man, I've seen his bald face during his service to military, but at least he had a bit of hair at that time. On our first date, his head was clean and shimmering!

And then he became a grandma because I suggested him to. I only said that in a passing, who would've thought he would actually do it? And the last date was really funny too. He dressed up as a girl without changing his voice, so people thought she had a deep voice.

I had a good time, especially with that unexpected kiss. I blushed when I remembered it once again. Oh lord.

"Are you thinking of someone?"

"I am..." I reply in a doze. As I snap out of it, I finally realize what I'm saying.

"Oh, no. That's not what I mean," I try to correct myself. Youngwoo just smiles and laughs slowly.

Oh man, I feel so bad. How could I think of someone else when I'm on a date?

"Is it Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah- wait, hold up. I- How do you-" I can feel my brain malfunctioning as I stutter. Youngwoo giggles.