Chapter 92: (Polychrome vs Lee-Ow-Oh)

(Polychrome vs Lee-Ow-Oh)

*July 16th, 1906*

*Munchkin Country*

The early morning wind breeze ran across the two opponents as they were ready to engage in battle with each other.

"I hope you've said your prayers because I shall kill you, and the others, and conquer the Emerald City." Lee-Ow-Oh spoke to Polychrome in a threatening manner while having a smirk on his face as he stared down Polychrome.

"No, I won't allow that to happen! I may not look like it but I'm quite strong, so you're going down." Polychrome responded while preparing herself for battle as this was met with Lee-Ow-Oh laughing.

"Fine, SAY GOODBYE!!" Lee-Ow-Oh cried out before charging toward his opponent with great speed with the intent to kill her.

Lee-Ow-Oh charged toward Polychrome before using his sword to deliver a hard blow against the rainbow girl which sent her flying back into some trees.

Polychrome felt herself being impacted by the tree as she rubbed her head in pain.

"D-Darn it! He's quick! I gotta watch out for his attacks, Just sense his life force, just like father taught me.." Polychrome spoke to herself in between breaths as she closed her eyes to sense his presence, and luckily, she managed to pick it up.

During this, Lee-Ow-Oh locked eyes on his opponent and quickly charged at Polychrome once more with a sadistic smile.

"There you are! You can't run away from me forever, you rainbow freak!!" Lee-Ow-Oh cried out with joy as he formed a small energy blast in his hand while holding his sword with the other hand.

This action was seen by Polychrome as she quickly flew towards the air; however, this was seen by Lee-Ow-Oh.

"Fool, you think you can dodge this?! Elegant Blaster!!" Lee-Ow-Oh cried out once more with a smile as he quickly unleashed his energy attack on his opponent.

The energy attack was heading toward Polychrome's way which surprised the girl greatly since she didn't expect her opponent to see through her plan.

"H-He's fast! I gotta block it!" Polychrome spoke out with concern before using her arms to block the oncoming attack, and eventually the attack impacted her, but due to her blocking, it only ruined her clothing.

After seeing this, Lee-Ow-Oh smiled before quickly charging toward his opponent which made Polychrome's eyes widen with shock.

"Hahaha!! I'm far faster than you!! Prepare to face the might of the Phanfasms!!" Lee-Ow-Oh cried out joyfully before finally getting close to her presence as he delivered a mighty uppercut toward her stomach.

This action caused Polychrome to spit out spit and blood as it was clear that the attack pained her, and worse, Lee-Ow-Oh delivered a swift kick toward her back thus sending the rainbow girl crashing toward the ground which caused a small crater.

"D-Darn. H-He's fast. I-I never imagined I would fight such a terrible thing. " Polychrome thought to herself while slowly getting up from the crater with her emotions running wild as she felt fear, shock, and dread, and with those emotions, she walked out of the crater while staring up at Lee-Ow-Oh's smile.

"Still getting up, eh? No matter, I shall ensure that I'll break that little spirit of yours before the morning is over, you brat!" Lee-Ow-Oh spoke to Polychrome before descending back to the ground to face the standing girl who was in his way.

"I'm not giving up! I'm going to protect my friends from the likes of you, and that's a promise! I'm going to defeat you!" Polychrome cried in response before charging at her opponent as she was ready to deliver another attack.