Chapter 26: (Tip's Secret Revealed)

(Tip's Secret Revealed)

*December 21st, 1900*

*Winkie Country*

The next morning had arrived as Tip and the others were quick at their feet as they were ready to head back to Gump and finally depart for Quadling Country.

"Is everyone ready to go? If we want to save the Emerald City then we must act quickly" Tin Woodman had spoken out to everyone as they had nodded their heads in confirmation.

"We're ready to go and I have the wishing pills from Dr. Nikidik as well so we don't have to worry about forgetting those" Tip had responded back as he and the others had officially begun their journey back to Gump while also saying their goodbyes to the Winkies.

"Gump and Sawhorse shouldn't be too far so we should catch up to them in no time" Tip had spoken out as he and his friends walked towards the direction in which Gump and Sawhorse were located while Jack Pumpkinhead began to talk to Woggle Bug.

"Excuse me, How did you come to be? Was you created like how my father created me or was you born this way?" Jack Pumpkinhead had asked Woggle Bug in a polite and curious tone of voice as he waited for an answer before Woggle Bug eventually answered his question.

"I used to be just a regular critter; however, I've somehow snuck into a school which is located just between the Quadling Country and the Winkie Country suddenly! I was thoroughly and highly educated by a marvelous Professor named Nowitall!" Woggle Bug had responded back in a rather joyful tone of voice while Jack Pumpkinhead was astonished by what he just heard as he immediately asked another question.

"That's wonderful but how did you become so tall?" Jack Pumpkinhead had asked Woggle Bug once more in the same curious tone of voice as Woggle Bug was more than glad to answer his question.

"It's simple! The many years of absorbing such knowledge from Professor Nowitall and his marvelous intellect had caused my body and my brain to grow into that of a being capable of speech and other such things! It's simply my highly magnified history!" Woggle Bug had responded and explained to Jack Pumpkinhead once more as Jack nodded his head in understandment.

"Wooow! That's quite marvelous indeed!" Jack Pumpkinhead had spoken out in awestruck while he and his friends continued to make their way to where Gump and Sawhorse were currently resting until finally, Tip and his friends had finally found their two companions and they were resting as Tin Woodman was astonished at what he was seeing.

"Well, I'll be! I've never seen anything like this before! Using a Gump and a Sawhorse as a means of transportation! You and Jack Pumpkinhead are truly as smart as Scarecrow, I'll give you two credit for that!" Tin Woodman had spoken out in amazement while observing the pair while Tip smiled at the compliment.

"Oh, it's nothing! I had to use my head like Old Mombi used to tell me but let's feed Gump these pills, asap" Tip had spoken back to Tin Woodman as the boy had seen Gump and Sawhorse slowly waking up from their slumber.

"You guys! We thought everyone got lost or something but I'm glad everyone is okay!" Sawhorse had spoken out to the gang as he yawned in horse sounds while Gump yawned as well.

"Oh, I see that you've brought new friends along the way, how nice" Gump had also spoken out in his usual relaxed tone of voice while Tip nodded his head in confirmation while taking out the wishing pill as the boy began to speak.

"I've brought new friends and they're coming with us as well but that's not what we came here for, what we came here is that you can swallow this pill! It can grant you any wish of your desire" Tip had explained to Gump as the mounted creature was curious at what he just heard.