Chapter 108: (The Climactic Battle)

(The Climactic Battle)

*July, 26th, 1906*

*Ocean Beach, San Francisco*

The battle raged on as small electricity appeared around Dion's body as an energy blade appeared from his right hand.

"DIE!!" Dion cried out with a wicked smile on his face as he charged toward his opponent with great speed.

Sensing this, Dorothy quickly formed an aura around her hand, ready to attack.

"No, it's over, Dion" Dorothy responded in a motivated voice while she quickly dashed toward her opponent as well.

Soon after, Dorothy managed to deliver a hard punch toward Dion, sending him crashing into some rocks not too far from the Cliff House.

Right after this, Dorothy wasted no time and quickly flew directly at Dion, delivering a slew of punches toward his body, causing him to cry in pain before ending the assault with a hard kick to the right side of his face, sending him flying across the beach.

"D-Damn it! Even at full power...I REFUSE TO LOSE!!" Dion roared in anger, slamming his fists on the sand while looking up to see Dorothy walking toward him, a serious expression on her face.

"What can I do, I can't lose. That damned girl. I should have killed her when I had the chance, wait...I got it.." Dion thought to himself in frustration before smirking as he laughed, capturing Dorothy's attention.

"What's so funny?" Dorothy asked her opponent in a serious voice while seeing Dion slowly getting up.

Soon after, there was silence with the only sounds being the ocean and wind, and soon, Dion answered the question.

"Oh, you'll see. See you real soon.." Dion responded with a smirk before quickly throwing sand at her eyes, briefly distracting her as this allowed him to disappear from Dorothy's site, surprising her.

After the unexpected cheating, Dorothy quickly rubbed her eyes in annoyance until she regained her sight.

"Damn it! Where did you go, Dion!" Dorothy uttered in annoyance while she flew up in the air to look for him.

*Quadling Country*

Meanwhile at the imperial red palace, Glinda watched everything from her Book of Records.

"I see, Dion attends to absorb Lee-Ow-Oh and the Chief of the Whimsies, hoping to increase his already full strength. Dorothy, you must act now and kill him." Glinda spoke to herself while she continued to watch the events unfolding.

*Ocean Beach, San Francisco*

Back at the beach, Dorothy flew around the beach, looking for Dion until she heard a small laugh.

"Dion! Where are you!" Dorothy cried out while she quickly went back to the ground, looking for him.

Of course, Dion appeared in front of Dorothy, holding Lee-Ow-Oh in one hand and the Whimsie Chief in the other, both being unconscious.

This event surprised Dorothy and she quickly put her guard up.

"That was low of you, Dion. To throw sand at my eyes and what are you doing with these two, Ozma sent them back home days ago.." Dorothy sternly spoke to Dion, waiting for whatever was next.

"Fun stuff. Feast your eyes on the ultimate evolution of Dion, my sweet Dorothy." Dion responded before laughing maniacally while he began to absorb the nutrients of Lee-Ow-Oh and the Whimsie Chief, stripping them of their powers.