6. The ride home

Welsy

I couldn't deal with my stalker's fumbling any longer so I cut him off. Laughing loudly at Glen's expressions made the cloth rub against my shoulder and breast. It was very uncomfortable and painful. Glen then proceeded to stutter when I didn't immediately say yes to him about the treatment and help.

"Okay, thanks a lot Glen," I said as I cut his pitiable talking. "Lead the way. Do you have a car? I ran to class today"

"Yea-yeah I brought my car today. Just a sec I'll bring it near the cafe. You wait here, DO NOT MOVE. Roger?"

"Yes sir," I said in a joking manner also giving him a salute (I was instinctively going to raise the hand with the burnt shoulder but I am a self-aware queen. I didn't raise that one, I raised the unharmed one).

After some long minutes had passed a jeep pulled around the cafe, I looked at Glen coming out of the driver's seat grinning ear to ear gleaming and gesturing me to come to have a seat. As I walk he slowly opens the passage seat door and bows like a waiter in movies with his arm gesturing 'Please enter'. It was funny as fuck.

I sit into the car and he pulls and clicks the seatbelt for me as my shoulder is injured, I give him a smile as a thank you gesture.

He then shuts the door and goes towards the driver's seat skipping his steps like a puppy. As he sat in I noticed a light red tint on his ears. I pretended not to see that but wtf he is adorable but like in an abandoned puppy manner. I still stand by the thought of him as a creep tho. Just...an adorable creep.

The ride to his place was comfy. Country music was playing on his radio and he was humming to it while tapping away at the steering wheel. It was hardly a 15-minute drive to his place. It made me rethink my original opinion of him as a creep but not to a huge degree. Maybe I just saw him in a more favourable light now.