8. His hoodie

Welsy

I had left home in a hurry today morning to have taken a bath so I asked him about it but I honestly thought he'd say no. Oh well good for me.

He guided me to the washroom and then left the floor to go to the kitchen to make me some lemonade. Well, that's what he said but I am sure he was embarrassed. Even though I feel embarrassed right now, my whole bra is visible. Why did I wear a white T-shirt today?

Anyway, I took a nice and long bath, washed my skin and calmed it down with cold water. I came out of the bath and noticed he had left me his clothes on the bed. How nice of him I thought and as I was putting on the hoodie he left me I saw it had Captain written on it. Was Glen the captain? Not Brandon?

I didn't have any extra bra so I had to go commando! Hope my boobs don't get cold. Erected nipples won't show through this thick hoodie tho right? Right?

As I began descending down back to the living room Glen noticed me and like a puppy finding their owner ran towards me with a worried look and soothing ointment in the other hand. He frantically moved around me so I told him,

"sigh, give it here Glen I will apply it myself"

His whole face lit up as I mentioned I would apply the ointment and he handed it to me and said,

"I will be in the kitchen, come there once you are done"

I went back up to his room and applied the ointment on my aggravated skin and snickered as I thought of the events that took place today. Ahh Glen sure is cute.

Going back down into the kitchen, Glen was holding what looked like a Diet Coke can. He was facing the counter and his back was leaning against the island counter. I cleared my throat to let him know I had arrived. He turned around and excitedly asked me if I was feeling better. Before he could ask me anything else I questioned him,

"Are you the captain of the team?"

He tilted his head looking quite confused but also somehow happy

"Yes I am but there will be tryouts again"

Satisfied with the answer I face him and lean against the island occupying the space he was standing in before.