7. A bath?!

Glen

We were reaching my place soon after this turn and I could feel my heart beating sooo loudly. My thoughts kept going back to 'Was the kitchen clean? Did I put my underwear away? Omg no are they still hanging on the drying rack???'

as I rushed away from the cafe I thought 'Didn't I give my wagon to Brandon?' Well, I just called him to hurry up and well he was on his way back to campus because Maddy had called him to hurry up. So luck is on my side. But no for real, did I remove my underwear from the drying rack?

As we reached the villa I opened the garage and parked my car in it. It had a door attached to the main house so I closed the garage shutter and the whole area became dark. I turned on the lights in the car and undid Scowls seatbelt for her. The skin was not calming down and I was scared it was hurting her too much. I got out of the car and kinda jogged my way to her door. I purposefully didn't look at her face when I undid her seatbelt cause I knew my full face would be red but I think she noticed anyway because she was looking at me with a very wicked grin on her face. As I opened the door she put forward her hand with an expecting look on her face. I was confused as to what she wanted me to do with her hand. So like any reasonable man, I took it in my hand and made a gesture of escorting her out of the car. Honestly, I gotta thank Lily (she is one of my younger sisters) for teaching me all these tricks. Her romance books were wild but they are coming in handy to me. An honest confession, I still read the new releases from my favorite authors.

As soon as I took her hand in mine I saw a triumphant look on her face and I slowly guided her out of the car and locked it. Escorting her to the door that connected the garage to the house I opened the door for her(I hope this gets me extra brownie points).

I took her to the living room and asked her to sit on the sofa while I brought her a change of clothes along with some ointment.

"Glen listen instead of a change of clothes, could I perhaps... could you perhaps lend me your shower? I feel really sticky and I think a bath would be nice. Pretty please" welsy asked me. She gave me those puppy eyes! How could I decline?

"Yeah, yeah for sure, I don't mind. Let me just see if it is clean and I'll be right back."

I know I said that but a bath? I am freaking out. OK, what all does she need? NO first is my bathroom clean?

I went upstairs and checked it out. It was clean, phew, and had soap so all good.

I hung a fresh set of towels in the washroom for her to use and gave her my last year's team captain hoodie along with some basketball shorts to wear.

Confession, I really really! Wanted to see her wear my clothes so I am very happy.

I went downstairs and guided her to the washroom.

"Thank you so much Glen" she said.

"No problem at all" I said as I scratched the back of my neck.