Galen Malifica Harkonnen

From their vantage point, Marcus and Paul could see the wide Arrakis desert spread out in front of them. The Fremen awaited the brothers' order in silence. While they were getting ready to head south, Marcus sensed an unrest in the force—a wave of animosity that pulled at the boundaries of his consciousness.

Marcus: Paul, there's a threat close by.

Paul: What are you sensing?

Marcus: Something sinister... It's nearly here. Take the Fremen to safety, now.

Paul paused and looked up at Marcus. Paul was urged to move quickly by the stern intent in Marcus's gaze.

Paul: I ought to remain with you.

Marcus: Not at all. I'll handle this.

Paul nodded reluctantly, realising the significance of Marcus's choice. With the knowledge that Marcus would stop at nothing to keep the Fremen safe, he turned to guide them away from the threat. Paul struggled to suppress the uneasiness Marcus's warning had caused him as he led the group.

Marcus followed Paul as he guided the Fremen out of sight and then turned to face the dark presence's origin. With each stealthy stride, he drew nearer to the looming threat. Marcus could feel the sinister atmosphere building as he got closer, but he braced himself for whatever was coming. Marcus knew that the protection of the Fremen rested on his shoulders, so he braced himself to face the threat head-on. He pulled his mask out and put it on.

Marcus grabbed his blue and purple lightsabers as he drew closer to a rocky ledge, prepared to confront whatever lay ahead, using the Force as his guidance. The steady rhythm of his own breathing filled his ears . There was a distant sound of footsteps, indicating that danger was approaching. With their swords drawn, troops of the Harkonnen raced out of the shadows. Marcus attacked them without thinking, his lightsabers whirling in a flurry of force. The troops fell, one by one, until the desert was silent once again. Marcus was prepared to take on any obstacles that came his way, even though he was aware that this struggle was only the start of a much bigger one.

However, the silence did not last long. A foreboding breath broke the silence. He turned to see Galen Malifica Harkonnen, his opponent, who was standing with a double-wielding black lightsaber at the ready and his respirator producing an eerie beat. Marcus was determined to win, even though he knew this would be the hardest task he had faced thus far. He took a deep breath and prepared himself for the brutal fight that was to come.

 He took a deep breath and prepared himself for the brutal fight that was to come

(A/N: Imagine he is wearing his desert gear.)

Galen: We meet at last, Shabah...

His respirator distorted his speech, which was full of desire and hate.

Marcus remained silent, keeping his lightsabers at the ready and his gaze fixed on Galen's intimidating posture. As they both waited for the other to initiate contact, there was an obvious sense of tension in the air. Marcus was aware that, in addition to putting his abilities to the test, this fight would also test his resolve to beat the Harkonnens.