Fremen Attack

Marcus stood before the group of Fedaykin soldiers, the harsh desert wind tugging at their robes as they huddled close to hear his words. The Harkonnen spice harvester loomed in the distance, a fortress of industry that needed to be taken down. Marcus's eyes scanned the determined faces of his comrades, knowing that their success hinged on the clarity of his plan.

Marcus: Listen up

Marcus began, his voice steady and commanding. 

Marcus: Our target is the Harkonnen spice harvester. It's heavily guarded, and they won't expect an attack from this direction. Our advantage is the element of surprise but we need to move quickly and efficiently.

He pointed to a rough sketch of the harvester drawn in the sand. 

Marcus: (in Chakobsa) We'll divide into three groups. Group One, led by me, will engage the Harkonnen soldiers patrolling outside the harvester, on one side. Group Two, led by Paul and Chani, your objective is to assist group one, with the patrolling soldiers on the other side of the harvester and take out the ornithopters circling the harvester. Group Three, our lasguns, will target the weak points in the harvester's structure on the wait of my command.

Marcus looked up, meeting the eyes of his fighters, they all nodded.

Marcus: Timing and coordination are crucial. We act too soon, we lose the element of surprise. We act too late, they'll overwhelm us.

Marcus then addressed the entire group. 

Marcus: (in Chakobsa) Get into position. Move silently and stay low. We move as one.

The Fedaykin soldiers dispersed, each group moving to their designated positions with practiced stealth. Marcus took a deep breath, feeling the weight of leadership settle on his shoulders. 

Even though it is tiny, the desert mouse manages to survive on the hostile world. It uses its strong sense of smell to locate food and avoid predators, being adapted to harsh temperatures and limited resources.

It moves over to a little metal rod that appears to be standing in the sand and has a flapper moving back and forth at the top. Curious about its function amid the vast desert terrain, the mouse carefully examines the odd object. 

Fedaykin fighter: (whispers) Hey, get out of here. Go.

It starts to move abruptly, just enough to send the little mouse running. Little footsteps in the sand are left by the fleeing mouse as a reminder of its brief interaction with the mysterious metal rod. The little animal blends in perfectly with its hostile surroundings, and the desert landscape is unaltered.

The spice harvester from the Harkonnens lands. The harvester's mechanised arms spread, prepared to start pulling the precious spice from the desert.

 The harvester's mechanised arms spread, prepared to start pulling the precious spice from the desert