Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen

A hairless, toned man is being painted black by three body painters on his torso and back. He exhales heavily. The painters create elaborate designs that appear to come to life on his flesh, working in perfect rhythm with one another. The man puts his head back and lets go, giving their artistic ability complete control.

???: Would you like some fresh meat, my darlings?

Sitting side by side with their master, three harpies smile at every organ he mentions.

???: Lungs? Or liver? What would you like? I hear they're big today.

A weapons master appears behind the man and walks over to give him a tray containing two freshly made blades.

Weapons master: Your new blades for this very special day, na-Baron, Feyd-Rautha.

Feyd-Rautha turns around and goes to examine his preferred weaponry on the tray. There is a dagger-like weapon and a sword-like blade. Feyd raises his right hand to hover over the dagger and then takes it by the hilt. Feyd-Rautha feels the balance and weight of the knife in his palm as he closely studies its exquisite design.

The dagger's point then touches Feyd's tongue as he puts out his tongue. 

He then releases the dagger's tip from his mouth and swiftly swishes it past one of the body painters' throats

He then releases the dagger's tip from his mouth and swiftly swishes it past one of the body painters' throats. The blood drains from her neck, and she starts to choke, dropping the bowl. The dagger's sharp edge and lethal shape allow for quick and accurate motions. Feyd kills her with a single blow, demonstrating his unrivalled dagger proficiency.

After that, Feyd approaches a different body painter and stabs her three times in the stomach until she falls to the ground. The terror is trembling the other bodypainters. Feyd moves with a deliberate and effective style that makes the other body painters fearful. When they understand they are in danger, the room becomes quiet.

Feyd-Rautha: A notch off balance.

The three harpies gawk at her lifeless body with joy as the final body painter collapses to the ground. Their dinner is ready to be served.

To make his point clear to the weapons master, Feyd raises the dagger smeared with blood.

Feyd-Rautha: It's the tip. Should be sharper.

A prisoner is being held down by many Harkonnen guards while he resists. One of the Harkonnen troops then inserts a needle into his neck to give him an injection.

They treat another prisoner in the same way.

A cell door opens. And a man bows his head, turning his back on the entrance.

Slave Master: Come.

Lanville: I won't die like a fool. Kill me now.

Slave Master: No drug for you today, Atreides.