When their horny

BangchanEvery night when Chan comes home from work he always gets annoyed and a bit hot under the collar from all the work he has to do and it makes him stressed and frustrated

Bangchan
Every night when Chan comes home from work he always gets annoyed and a bit hot under the collar from all the work he has to do and it makes him stressed and frustrated. He saw you on the couch watching some videos of people making out. He put everything down and went to you standing behind you. You felt someone behind you and turned your head. "What's this hm" Chan said smirking. "Um n-nothing" you said quickly turning it off. He picked you up and brang you to the bed to make out. After the long hot make out session he undressed himself and you. You went close to his dick and sucked it. He held your head while you went up and down. You teased the tip and Chan said "don't tease me baby girl." Chan fingered you until you cummed all over his fingers. After that he then brang his dick near your entrance and he fucked you roughly...

 After that he then brang his dick near your entrance and he fucked you roughly

Leeknow
Leeknow has always been the type that has been horny a lot. You both went out to go eat and his hand was on your thigh, which You didn't mind but people would stair at the both of you in discussed and that made you really uncomfortable so you took his hand off your thigh. "Why did you do that" leeknow said kinda angry. "People are giving us discussed looks and I feel uncomfortable so can we pls go home" you said. When you and Minho got into the car his hand was on your upper thigh. You took off your shoes when you got home and he was staring at you when suddenly he came towards you and pinned you to the wall. Leeknow kissed you on the lips and slowly going down to your neck. He undressed you and himself and took you to the bedroom. He fingered you with 2 fingers. After he stood up he turned you around and fucked you hitting the right spots...

 After he stood up he turned you around and fucked you hitting the right spots