When your sick

BangchanChan was at work while you stayed home and slept

Bangchan
Chan was at work while you stayed home and slept. You woke up with a really bad stomach ache and dizziness. You felt like you almost vomited. You started crying of how much pain you were in, so you called Chan "Chan" "yes baby what's wrong?" "Can you pls come home" you said crying. "Al right I'm on my way." He said ending the call. While he was driving you went down stairs to try and eat but you didn't have an appetite. Chan came in the door and saw you on the floor in pain. He picked you up and brang you to the bedroom and brought you some medicine and a heat pack. Chan went to go for a shower after helping you to get dressed into other fresh clothes and when he came back he went under the covers to cuddle you so you felt better. He put a bucket next to you just in case you'll throw up and after a while you both fell asleep...

 He put a bucket next to you just in case you'll throw up and after a while you both fell asleep

Leeknow
You and Leeknow were sleeping when you suddenly woke up feeling hot and dizzy. You got up to get a drink but before you could even get to the door you fell because of the pain and that made Minho wake up. "Baby you ok?" "Mhm" you moaned in pain. You felt like you were about to vomit so you ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Minho went behind you holding your hair up so it wouldn't get any on it. He took you back to the room and layed you down. He went to get some medicine for you and a hair tie. While he was getting that, you vomited again. He came back in the room and took you to the shower and cleaned up the mess. After that he gave you some medicine and he put a bucket next to the bed for you. You both went back to bed while you cudddled up to Minho. Leeknow was caressing your hair while you went to sleep...

 Leeknow was caressing your hair while you went to sleep