He came home beat up

BangchanYou were waiting for Chan to come home

Bangchan
You were waiting for Chan to come home. You started to scroll on tiktok and saw a video of someone getting into a fight. You look closer and saw it was Chan. You heard the door open and looked who it was. "Oh Chan" You said walking over to him hugging him tight. "I'm sorry, they were getting on my nerves" He said tearing up. "Come, lets get you cleaned up" you said looking him in his teary eyes. You then brought him into the bathroom and washed his face with a towel gently. "Ouch" Chan said pulling away a little. You put the towel down and started to treat his wounds. You got some ointment and put it on gently. You then got a band-aid and gently put it on him while cupping his face after. "Pls don't ever do that again" you said quietly. "I promise I won't" Chan said while kissing your lips. You and Chan then got ready for bed and slept...

LeeknowYou were scrolling on your phone seeing all the tiktok edits about straykids while waiting for leeknow to come home

Leeknow
You were scrolling on your phone seeing all the tiktok edits about straykids while waiting for leeknow to come home. After you were done watching tiktok, you decided to go for a shower. You washed your hair and got out. You heard the door open while getting dressed. You ran downstairs and saw Leeknow at the fridge. "Hey baby" you said back hugging him. "Hi" leeknow said a little pissed off. "You ok? You sound a bit pissed off" leeknow turned around and started to tear up. You pulled his head into your shoulder and let him cry his eyes out until he had no more left. "Shhh it's ok" you said patting his head for comfort. After he had no tears left you pulled him into a kiss and brang him into the bedroom. "Sit" you said a calm voice. You got all the things you needed and started to treat leeknow wounds. After you kissed him on the forehead...

 After you kissed him on the forehead