Your on your period

BangchanYou woke up to your beautiful boyfriend next to you but when you were about to get up you felt it was warm and wet

Bangchan
You woke up to your beautiful boyfriend next to you but when you were about to get up you felt it was warm and wet. You looked at the sheets and saw blood. "Fuck why now" you said loud enough for Chan to wake up. You started to cry and Chan went to you to comfort you. "Baby it's fine it's natural. It happens to everyone" "I know  but..." "baby you go for a shower and freshen up and I'll go change the sheets ok?" "Ok" you said in a quiet voice. After you went for a shower you came back out and put on Chans hoodie. "Honey imma go to the shops to bring you back some things ok" After a while Chan came back and gave you a heat pack and he put on a movie and brought your favourite snacks and drinks. He put on a movie that you loved to watch and made you cuddle with him so you could feel better...

 He put on a movie that you loved to watch and made you cuddle with him so you could feel better

Leeknow
Leeknow was at work and you were still in bed. After you woke up you decided to go for a shower and you felt something drip down your leg. You looked and saw it was blood. You panicked because it has never been so heavy. You called Minho. "Minho" you said in a very quick and panicked voice. "Yes baby what's wrong?" "Can you pls come home and get me some pads" "oh is that today" "mhm" you said starting to cry a bit because of the pain. He ended the call and went to get you the things. He also got some of your favourite snacks and drinks. After that he came home and gave them to you. Leeknow went into the bedroom and put on a movie to watch while he waits for you to get changed. After you changed Minho gave you his jumper to wear and he patted the spot next to him for you and you both cuddled...

 After you changed Minho gave you his jumper to wear and he patted the spot next to him for you and you both cuddled