He dies

BangchanYou and Chan were in bed cuddling watching a movie

Bangchan
You and Chan were in bed cuddling watching a movie. Chan then sat up because he started to not breath properly. "You ok baby?" "yeah I just cant breath properly that's all" he said smiling weakly. After about an 30 minutes it didn't go away. "Baby it's been half an hour you sure your ok?" You said worried. "I'm fine really" he lied. He had his hand on his chest. "Baby I'm calling the ambulance" "hello this is 000 what's your emergency" "I think my husband is having a heart attack" "ok what's your address?" "It's ***** street" "the ambulance is on its way" you we're waiting for the ambulance when Chan said "I love you" "I love you too" you could see he was getting worse. A couple minutes later Chan passed out. The ambulance got him to the hospital and you were crying. "Miss your husband didn't make it I'm sorry" you were crying so much...

 "Miss your husband didn't make it I'm sorry" you were crying so much

Leeknow
You were waiting for leeknow to come home from work. You were on the couch watching tv when you unexpectedly got a call. "Hello?" You said. "Hello is this Y/n?" The other end said. "Yes this is and who is this?" You said. "This is the ***** hospital, I'm just calling to inform you that Lee Minho has died in a car accident" you were shocked to hear that your husband leeknow has died. "Ok thank you for telling me"you said tearing up. After you hung up you burst into tears and couldn't stop crying. You called your best friend Han jisung. "Hello" Han said hearing you cry. "Pls come" that's all he heard when you ended the call. Han drove as quickly has possible. "Y/n what's wrong?" He said hugging you. "It's Minho h-he died" you said bursting into tears once again. "I'm so sorry" Han said hugging you not letting you go...

 "I'm so sorry" Han said hugging you not letting you go