Yous went to the club

BangchanYou and Chan were on your way to the club for your birthday

Bangchan
You and Chan were on your way to the club for your birthday. Yous we're meeting the rest of the straykids members there too. Once yous got there the rest of the members were waiting and you all went to go sit down at the table. You went to go get yourself a drink and while you were waiting a man tried to hit on you. You told him to fuck off and before he tried to do anything else Chan came just in time. "You okay?" He said worried. "Yes I'm fine" you said hugging him. You got your drink and went back to the table and after a while you all decided to go and dance. You were a little bit tipsy and some of the members were drunk. You were grinding on Chan while the other members were doing who knows what. You and Chan found a quiet room and you pushed him into the couch and sat on him kissing him everywhere...

 You and Chan found a quiet room and you pushed him into the couch and sat on him kissing him everywhere

Leeknow
Leeknow was in the shower getting ready to go to the club with you and a couple of other friends. You were doing you make up and Leeknow came out drying his hair. "Let me do your hair" you said getting up. You sat him down in the bed drying and styling his hair. After you both got ready yous left. Once yous got there you wanted some food so you went to go order some. Leeknow got himself a drink and while you were eating he stole some of your chips. You looked up at him and glared. "I'll buy you a drink" leeknow said standing up. You had a couple of drinks and you were drunk. Leeknow wasn't drunk to much. While you got up to go dance someone trapped your waist and pinned you against the wall. Leeknow saw and went over. "Hey fuck off!" He said yelling at the guy. He saw that leeknow was a lot bigger then him and went away...

 He saw that leeknow was a lot bigger then him and went away