When your meeting their parents for the frist time

Bangchan You were going to Chans parents house for the first time for dinner and you where kinda nervous

Bangchan
You were going to Chans parents house for the first time for dinner and you where kinda nervous. You didn't know if you had a good enough outfit on so you asked Chan. "Baby you look fine stop stressing about it, they'll love you." "Are you sure?" He nodded and you both left. They lived about 30 minutes away. Chan noticed your leg moving so he put his hand on your thigh to make you stop. You eventually got there and went inside. Chan introduced you to his parents and you sat down to eat. While you where eating, chan had his hand on your thigh to keep you relaxed. After you ate you excused yourself to the bathroom because you felt panicking. You messaged chan and he came to you. He heard you crying. He opened the door and saw you on the floor. "Dont cry babygirl, I'm here." Chan hugged you tight for a while and went back down...

LeeknowLeeknow has been waiting for you to meet his parents and you were very excited that you didn't know what to wear, so you just wore something comfortable

Leeknow
Leeknow has been waiting for you to meet his parents and you were very excited that you didn't know what to wear, so you just wore something comfortable. You looked in Minho's cupboard and saw his favourite hoodie so you took it out and wore it since it's cold. You came back down and said "I'm ready let's go." You kissed his check and went out the door while he just stood there. After a minute or two he came out and drove. After an hour you were there. You went in and introduced yourself then sat down. Lino brought the food and gave it to everyone. When you were eating Leeknow whispered in your ear "Can we go to my room, I wanna show you something." He smirked. After you all were done eating you went to his room and he lightly pushed you on the bed and hovered over you, kissing you everywhere. He undressed you and himself and fucked you...

 He undressed you and himself and fucked you