Yous go swimming

BangchanYou and Chan were going to the beach for a swim bc it was really hot

Bangchan
You and Chan were going to the beach for a swim bc it was really hot. You got into your swimmers and he got into his. You put on one of Chans shirt over your togs and he just looked at you with love. "What?" "Nothing, you ready to go?" Chan said. You both went into the car and drove to the beach. You went to get a tan first and Chan went into the water. After about 5 minutes Chan came back to you and laid down next to you. After 10 minutes you asked Chan if he wanted to go into the water and he said yes. A while past and you saw a big wave. "Ahh! Chan there's a huge wave!" You climbed onto him and he picked you up so you didn't fall. After about half an hour you wanted to go home. You went out of the water, put a towel around you and gave one to Chan then packed up and Chan drove back. You and Chan went for a shower then cuddled after...

LeeknowYou and Minho were at the pool swimming when you suddenly jumped on him and scared him

Leeknow
You and Minho were at the pool swimming when you suddenly jumped on him and scared him. "AAHH! baby you can't do that to me!" Leeknow shouted. "Hahaha!" "Your gonna pay y/n!!" He shouted. Luckily there wasn't anyone there. You were on Minho's back with your head on his shoulder, when he suddenly went under water and you got off of him to get some air. You accidentally kicked Minho's back and you ran to him to see if he was ok. "OMG baby are you ok!?" "Yeah I'm fine at lest it was only a soft kick." He chuckled. After a while you got out and went to get dressed but Leeknow stopped you before you locked the bathroom door. He went inside, pinning you to the wall and kissing you all over. After a whole make out session he undressed you and himself while kissing your neck. He then fingered you. After a while Minho fucked you roughy...

 After a while Minho fucked you roughy