You watch them perform

BangchanChan had a concert on today and you were getting ready

Bangchan
Chan had a concert on today and you were getting ready. Chan was already there with the other members and he didn't know you were coming. You sat down in your seat i the front row and watched Chans performance. After a little bit he noticed you and he went down to you. He hugged and kissed you then went back up. After he finished he went to you and brang you back stage. You both went to his dressing room and your back was on the wall. Chan started to kiss you and you kissed him back. He then went down to your neck leaving hickeys and bit marks. After a while he took off yours and his clothes. He then went down to your thighs and kissed them. He then put lube on his fingers then fingered you. After that he brang his dick to your entrance and fucked you. He was going roughly and you were a moaning mess...

LeeknowYou were getting ready to go watch Minhos performance

Leeknow
You were getting ready to go watch Minhos performance. Minho helped you pick an outfit for you and he drove the both of you there. You had a vip seat and you could go back stage. Leeknow was singing and he spotted you. He came down and helped you get on stage and he gave you a spare mic. You and Minho made a song together and you both sang it. Basically all the stays were very impressed by your voice since they never heard you sing. After that he finished and brang you back stage. He hugged you tight and said "baby you were awesome on there all the stays loved your voice" "aww thank you baby I love you" "I love you too" he kissed you and you both hugged. The other members were impressed with your voice too. You all ate some food and you went to sit next to leeknow and eat. You both sat down and talked to the others...

 You both sat down and talked to the others