When their playing games

BangchanChan was in the gaming room all day playing games with Felix and Han

Bangchan
Chan was in the gaming room all day playing games with Felix and Han. You came in and you wanted some cuddles but he ignored you so you made a plan. You went in your shared bedroom and put something more sexy and revealing on and got ready to go out, you walked back into the room where Chan was and said "Honey I'm going out I'll be back later" he looked at you and said "no your not!" Then he got off and ran over to you but you were at the door about to open it until you felt his hand grab your wrist and pull you back. He picked you up and drags you into the bedroom and undresses you and himself. "Baby girl your not going anywhere wearing that." He smirked and you both started to make out until he stopped and pushed you to the bed turning you over and fingered you until you came then fucked you roughly...

" He smirked and you both started to make out until he stopped and pushed you to the bed turning you over and fingered you until you came then fucked you roughly

Leeknow
Leeknow was playing his games like always so you made him some food and gave it to him then left. An hour later you came back in and saw he didn't touch the food not one bit so you sat on his lap and snuggled into his neck. He didn't really mind but it was annoying him so he made you get off him. That made you furious but for some reason you smiled in a naughty way. You went into the bathroom and put on a very exposing lingerie, you had a really short skirt and cropped shirt that almost showed your boobs over the top then went back to him and walked over to him. He noticed what your wearing and he pulled you on his lap and he stopped playing. He started to move his hands from your neck down to your ass. You kissed him and he kissed you back until it turned into a hot make out session, the make out session turned into you fucking...

 You kissed him and he kissed you back until it turned into a hot make out session, the make out session turned into you fucking