Your pregnant

BangchanYou and Chan were sitting on the bed when you suddenly got the feeling that you needed to throw up

Bangchan
You and Chan were sitting on the bed when you suddenly got the feeling that you needed to throw up. You quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. Chan saw you so he got up and followed you. "Chan I missed my period I was supposed to have it a week ago" you looked at him worried. "I'll go get a pregnancy test just in case" Chan said. He hugged you tight and he ran to the store and got a couple of different ones just in case if it said two different things. He got home to see you on the floor in pain. He went up to you and hugged you before giving the pregnancy test. You took it and you both are waiting for the results. You left it in the bathroom and decided you'll look later. Chan came to you and gave you hugs and kisses for comfort. You both looked at it and you couldn't believe it. "Chan your going to be a father!" Chan was shocked but happy...

Leeknow It was Minho's birthday and you wanted to surprise him

Leeknow
It was Minho's birthday and you wanted to surprise him. You made a cake, decorticated the house and even invited friends and family. You made the cake a mint colour since it's his favourite colour. You brought him lots of presents and one pacifically for him. Leeknow was at work coming home. There were people at home waiting. He walked through the door and everyone said "SURPRISE!!" He hugged and kissed you and said "Thank you for this I didn't expect it" Everyone had dinner then cake and now are presents. He opened everyone's first and yours last since you got him really good presents. He opened the first of yours and it was some new clothes that he wanted. He opened the rest and now the last one. He started to open it and saw. "Everyone the family is growing!" Minho shouted and he was really happy and hugged you tight...

 "Everyone the family is growing!" Minho shouted and he was really happy and hugged you tight