Bathroom

Bangchan Chan was in the shower while you were on your phone in the bed waiting for Chan to finish

Bangchan
Chan was in the shower while you were on your phone in the bed waiting for Chan to finish. You were getting impatient from waiting to go for a shower so you decided to get up and join him. You went in the bathroom and got undressed then hoped in with Chan. Chan turned around and smiled at you. You looked up at him and stared into his eyes. You got into your tippy toes and kissed him. Chan pulled you in by the waist and deepened the kiss. He licked your bottom lip hoping for access. You gave access and Chan slid his tongue inside your mouth. You slid your hand down to his dick and started pumping him. He moaned into the kiss and you went down on your knees. You rapped your mouth around his dick and bobbed your head up and down. You moaned into his dick and it sent vibrations through his body. He leaned back on the wall...

LeeknowWhile yous were having dinner you accidentally spilled your drink on yourself

Leeknow
While yous were having dinner you accidentally spilled your drink on yourself. "Shit" you said. Leeknow watched you and giggled. "It's not funny. I'm gonna be stinky now" you pouted hitting him lightly. You finished eating your dinner and went to the bathroom. You got undressed and got in. You started to wash yourself and once you turned off the water you reached for your towel but it wasn't there. "Fuck!" You yelled. "Everything okay?" Leeknow said at the door. "I forgot my towel can you get it pls" you asked sticking your head out the door. Leeknow googled and kissed your head and went to go get your towel. "Here" he said passing it to you. You took it and wrapped yourself in the towel. You walked out and Leeknow was sitting on the bed looking at you. He brang you into his arms and kissed you gently while your still in the towel...

 He brang you into his arms and kissed you gently while your still in the towel