You tease them

BangchanYou and Chan were watching a movie

Bangchan
You and Chan were watching a movie. You went to go to the bathroom while Chan gets everything set up. You were going to pick the movie and it was going to be a romance movie with some sex scenes. Chan got the popcorn and drinks while you went to go get a blanket for the both of you to share. You both sat on the couch and got the movie on. About half way through the movie a sex scene came on. You looked at Chan because he had his hand on your upper thigh. He looked back at you and moved you on his lap. You smirked and decided to tease him a little, so you started to move your hips against his dick. "Baby girl if you keep going you won't be walking" you kept on doing it and he moved you off, took your clothes off and his then gave you hickeys and fucked you very roughly and did 5 rounds...

 "Baby girl if you keep going you won't be walking" you kept on doing it and he moved you off, took your clothes off and his then gave you hickeys and fucked you very roughly and did 5 rounds

Leeknow
Leeknow was playing games on his phone while you were upstairs in your shared bedroom. You wanted Minho's attention so you went downstairs and sat next to him watching him play. You leaned on Minho's shoulder and you thought that would grab his attention but it didn't. You decided to sit on his lap."b-baby uh w-what are yo-" he got cut off by you saying "I wanted your attention" you said smirking. You started to grind on his lap and he got tensed. Not long after you felt something pock your ass. "Hm your hard" you said smirking even more. Then you got off and took his pants down and started to move your hand up and down. Leeknow through his head back moaning. You then started to suck his dick. "I'm about to cum" he said moaning. You stopped and he looked at you. "W-what?" He said confused...

 "W-what?" He said confused